a man with no shame

in the gogdamn middle of tour well overdue shooshpap, you and kurloz were interrupted by none other than your jackass of a matesprit. his big hands lightly rapped on the door as his gruff voice attempted some sort of crooning sound. "hey lil mama? you up and in there?" he sounded almost remorseful and you couldn't help the pity that pooled in your chest. damn matespritship. "what is it?" you ask with a cold and deflated voice. kurloz watched you, slowly going to the door and opening it. his eyes were narrowed at his father as the large man ducked to find his way into the room.

you watched him with a betrayed expression. you guess the same one you've had on your face since he put you in the dungeon. still, you earned the right to wear that face. so you will wear it god dammit!

he looks at you, indigo and red eyes glowing and unreadable. kurloz stands in front of you protectively, arms extended off to his sides to sheild you. "what do you want?" he signs. the elder huffed slightly and looked over his son to you. "lil mama" he growled. "I am all up and apologetic bout the shit that went down"

you grit your teeth a bit and snarl. "you asshole" you say as tears start to bubble in your eyes. "you fucking asshole why would you do that to me?!"

this is when you break down, soft sobs escaping you. kurloz looks at you, and then his father. he moves to the side and allows the massive highblood to scoop you up. he holds you softly to his chest, letting you cry and agreeing with you. "yes lil mama I'm an asshole" he grumbled. you cry against him for a few minutes, staining the front of his armor with (b/c) tears. "I hate you!" you yell. he just keeps holding you and humoring your words like a small child.

when you appear to be done, he pulls you into a hug more or less. your head rests on his shoulder and he mutters gruffly into your neck, his breath tickling it softly. you giggle in that i-just-finished-crying way.

"there's my lil miracle" he said.

you hold onto him like a small child as he whispers to you. "lets go for a motherfucking walk". you nod softly and wrap your legs around him as he walks out the front gates of the castle. the crude building towers over the two of you as you try to remember the last time you left those walls. he walks with a slow swaying motion as the two of you head toward a soft swishing sound.

he sets you down on the cool sand, petting your hair softly as you look out over the seemingly endless ocean. "wow" you say softly. he smiles and you notice he isn't wearing his face paint at all. that wasn't allowed by the messiahs unless you had decided that you were to be matesprits for life with someone. they were the only one allowed to see you without it.

your eyes widen as you stare at him, his eyes facing out toward the ocean and the reflection of the green moon on the rushing water. he turns his head and sees the few tears slipping down your cheeks. "oh my god" you whimper. he just smiles, understanding what you see. "what do you think ____?" he says, actually using your real name. you just smile and nod as you begin to cry. he reaches over to one of the huge tropical flowers, putting it behind your ear as he strokes your jaw and kisses your forhead.

"I love you lil mama"

"I love you too"

((yeee! happy ending with the grand highblood. I hope y'all enjoyed this! thank you for the support))