where you belong

over the next few hours (or days?) you get to know the people your matesprit is going to put to death. there is one woman who has gone completely insane but, the way things are here, she still gets taken care of.everyone here cares for each other. you also try to get used to the fact that the deciple is with the summoner.usually he is off helping someone out or solving a quarrel while she feeds children and heals wounds. but, there are cirtain times when the summoner will cross the huge dungeon and whrap his arms around her waist. the two stay like that for a while. her, giggling at his whispers in her ear. you smile, and know that she has found happiness. 

a whiile later you can hear the sound of glass and furnature breaking from outside the dungeon. the boys... they are probably fighting out there again. you walk to the door and listen, trying to hear what is going on. then agaain you wouldnt hear much if your moirail was involved. the sound continues but you know there is nothing you can do. you slouch against the giant thing and sigh, wishing you could be in kurloz's bone pile right now.

just then, the door opens and light splits the dungeon. you also fall flat on your face at the highblood's feet. "well lil mama you ready to get the motherfuck outta here?" there is blood dripping from his nose and kurloz stands next to him, a bit bloody and bruised himself. your moirail picks you up off the ground and looks you over for any wounds. after seeing you are okay, he signs angrily at his father "she aint a motherfuckin slave anymore you cant do this shit" the highblood responds with a laugh but you didnt hear what he said afterwards. your heart was pounding in your ears as kurloz pulled you away from the dungeon.

"wait!" you yell, glaring up at your matesprit. "they have to leave too!" he laughs. "realiy? with WHAT MOTHERFUCKIN AUTHORITY do you command me to do that?" 

your eyes widen "the authority of someone i thought you were red for!" you scream. "but apperently not if i am still a slavegirl you can order around! am i a sex slave to you?is that it? do you let me call you my matesprit so i dont put up a fight? fuck you! and if those people dont leave that dungeon i leave this castle. i cannot sleep in a respiteblock with you knowing you have the blood of these good people on your hands!"

all is silent. so silent you could hear a pin drop. everyone in the dungeon is holding thier breath and kurloz is still as stone beside you. the highblood looks at you, a shocked expression on his face. he moves to kneel down and be level with you but you refuse to look him in the eyes. "lil mama" he starts. you feel your eyes swell up as he semms to not know what to say. he turns to the dungeon and speaks.

"whoever IS RESPONSABLE for my motherfuckin matesprit's safety please STEP THE FUCK FORWARD" you wait for desciple but she doesnt come forward. "desciple"you say, trying not to let your voice crack. "desciple kept me fed and safe"

the highblood returns his attention to the dark opening.

"all but theMOTHERFUCKING PIXIE can leave"