a new day

you stare uncomprehendingly at the dark form in front of you. the deciple? oh god. you kneel in front of her, as the signless' followers did for him. "m-miss deciple" you say, feeling so ashamed of yourself for everything you have done. the woman gives a soft cry of surprise, taking your shoulders and pulling you back up. "do not bow to me" she said, soft airy voice relaxing your mind. "signless did not ask to be a god. neipurr am i." you rise as she pulls you, somewhat confused. "w-wait. the signless is dead. i... i saw it happen"

she nods. "yes. he is" you turn to look back in the general direction of the man who seemed to be running the joint. "then... who is that?". the deciple smiles softly, though the smile is sad. "that is the summoner." you pause, raising an eyebrow and looking back. not only was the desciple captured... but the last hope of rebellion as well. "oh god"you say, putting your hands to your eyes. "desciple, ive been a fool!"

she looks at you, her eyes glowing with kindness. "i see no foolishness in mew" she says. "i lay with a highblood. not only a highblood but the grand subjuggulator! i am a fool!" not a single look of hatered or betrayal, or judgement crosses her thoughtful face as she places a hand on your cheek. "you love him" she said. you let out a pathetic little sob and nod. "then you have nothing to be ashamed of". "i dont understand" you say. she takes a deep breath, eyes closing as she remembers her past lover. her freckled cheeks raise in a kind smile, and she speaks.

"you have seen meow, i am the summoner's matespurrite. this does not mean that i have furrgotten my signless. my sufferer. i moved on beclaws i know that is what he would want. beclaws i knew that he valued my hapurrness. and i am sure, that he would value yours too. love is what he preached, and mew are living it. mew are the kind of purrson he loved. the kind of purrson who furrgives. the kind of purrson who can love someone like the highblood. the fact that he can love mew means he has changed. even if only a little. signless would be proud, and so am i"

your tears flow silently down your face as you look at her with wide eyes. not only was she saying she was proud of you for loving him, but doing it while she was sitting in his dungeon waiting for him to kill her. that is what is remarkable in your eyes

((AN okay guys. woo. im glad i finally got this chapter right! pretty proud of it. signless wasnt the only one who could preach :3