makaras x (slave!) reader part two!

((okay this one is back by popular demand because damn guys. thanks for all the love and support!))

a few sweeps later, you and your moirail, kurloz, are sitting in his respiteblock. you no longer have your own since your big bad matesprit had you move in with him. you have to admit that the sopor slime is a lot cozier with someone to snuggle with. kurloz is now attempting to give you cello lessons but you are really bad at it. so bad, in fact, that gamzee has come in to tease you about it at least 3 times. needless to say you threw your shoes and one of his brother's at him. you had given up for the time being and now you and the mime were snuggling in his bone pile. "so how are things with you and dad?" he asked via chucklevoodoos. "very well, thanks kurloz. how about your love life hm?" you give him the eyebrow bit he just waves you away. cuddling continues until you hear your approaching maresprit call you. "lil mama?" he calls from your respiteblock. you untangle yourself from your moirail and go to him, smiling softly. he scoops you up in his arms as he always does. (apperently he thinks you have no legs) and he walks to the diningroom. there are a few candles set up there and nice plates full of food. kurloz sits in the corner of the room playing a slow melody on his cello. you smile at him before grandy places you in a chair, scoots it up for you, puts a napkin in your lap, and sweeps your hair behind your shoulders. you smile and give him a soft kiss before he takes a seat in front of you. the two of you eat and talk. he has gotten better at controlling the volume of his voice and the tone he always uses with you is soft and gentle. he reaches across the table and takes your hand in his. it stays that way for the rest of the meal. after that, he picks you up again like a small child, taking you where you like to spend most of your time. the library of the castle. going there always helps you take your mind off of what your matesprit, the love of your life disappears to every night. you know as well as he does that he is a subjuggulator, and at the end of the night he always comes back covered in a rainbow. that's why you go to the library. so he can wash it all off before you see him. as much as it disturbs you, you cannot bring yourself to stop feeling red for him.