Rhythm of Love

Chase's P.O.V.

He's kissing me. He's actually kissing me!

Eric slowly reached for my face and cradled it in his hands. I moved over closer him.

It was as our lips were meant for each other's and they moved perfectly. The butterflies were going crazy in my stomach right now.

Never did I want to moment to end. It's like the universe was finally doing something good. For once.

I placed my hand on his heart and kissed him harder.

"Chase," he whispered, between kisses.

"Yeah?" I breathed.

"You're, you're such a good kisser," he smiled, as he pulled away.

He leaned back in the driver's seat and sighed happily.

"You are too." I smiled, and blushed. So many things were running through my mind. How Eric and I had finally kissed, Eric saving my life (and going down with me), and Eric in general. And how I told him that I loved him.

"So, are you ready for me to take you home?" he asked while flipping his hair, he got water on me at the same time.

"Yeah, But Eric," I began. "Don't keep flipping your hair."

He gasped and pretended to be hurt, "Why?"

I laughed, "Because you keep getting me even more soaked."

"The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed," he sang to me.

"Don't go mainstream on me," I playfully nudged him.

He smiled a little, "Okay. Whatever you say."

"Chase. . .it's like you're my other half. I know we're young and all, but I do think you're the one for me," I confessed.

That took me twenty seconds of courage.

He smiled "I love you, Chase."

He started the car and began to drive, the storm was clearing up a little. I smiled to myself, I felt like crying. This was the best moment I have ever experienced with Eric.

I leaned my head on his shoulder, he was a little surprised, but I felt him relax.

He kissed my head and the rest of the drive we sat in silence just enjoying being together. I smiled again to myself.

"I love you too," I whispered before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

~

"Shh, my mom might be home." I giggled.

Eric made a surprise face, "Ooh. If she is, we're in big trouble!"

I laughed, "I don't think she is."

"'Kay, let's dry off then. Where's the towels at?" he asked.

"I'll get 'em. Wait here." I replied. I walked to the restroom, turned on the light, and reached under the cabinet for two fresh towels. I walked to my room and grabbed a pair of pajamas for both of us. I headed back to the living room where I saw Eric poking at a plant.

"Heads up!" I called, and tossed him a towel.

He caught it, "Touchdown! Chase Jared's pass to Eric Days was a success! The crowd goes wild!"

I laughed, "All because you caught a towel?"

He shrugged and began to dry himself off, "I guess so."

We both got dried off and changed into dry clothes. Eric wore a plain white t-shirt and sweatpants and I had a graphic tee with superman on it. He poked my belly and smiled.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked, shrugging. It was getting a little late, but I'd rather stay up all night with Eric, than sleep.

He shrugged as well, "We can hang in your bedroom. Watch TV, listen to music, whatever is fine with me. . .I just wanna be with you."

I blushed and pushed my glasses up, "Okay."

He grabbed my hand and we walked together to my room. He jumped onto the bed and laid down flat on his stomach.

I laid down next to him on my back. I started to twirl his hair. He smiled at me and mimicked me.

I stuck out my tongue, "Copy cat."

"You could copy me if you want," he winked and moved himself over me.

"Oh, and what am I going to copy?" I teased. He smiled wide and began to kiss me.

First a few little pecks, but then longer and more passionate. I wrapped my arms around his back and ran my fingers through his hair.

He took off my shirt and began to kiss my neck.

"Chase," he murmured between kisses, but he stopped and stared at my chest, then into my eyes. "You're just. . .too good to be true."

I could feel myself blush, "Thank you."

Eric began to trace his finger along my stomach, "I always wanted to do this."

I laughed to myself and kissed his nose gently, "Me too."

He pulled his shirt off over his head and I began to kiss him. I rolled him over on his back and kissed him and kissed him. When I kissed his neck, he moaned slightly.

"You're funny," I murmured, as I pulled away and laid down next to him.

He closed his eyes and sighed happily, "Think we can lay down next to each other without making out?"

I smiled, "I'll think about it."

We each went to our side of the bed and got comfortable. Eric reached over and gently took off my glasses before I could. He smiled as he put them on my nightstand, and turned off the light. I closed my eyes and began to drift off.

Eric squeezed my hand. I rested my head on his chest and he kissed my forehead.

As if we did this every night and it was the most normal thing in the world.

~

A/N: ASDFGHJKL. This was so fun to write! 'Til the next chapter! And if you didn't notice, I wrote a GirlxGirl story. I'm shaking up my writing style! I'm not bi or lesbian, you don't have to be if you write a story about your gender falling in love with someone of the same gender. Love is love and writing is writing

With Love, Mya