Romance

Chase's P.O.V.

I didn't like the sound of it at all. Why in the hel-lo, was James with Eric? I put my cell phone down of my computer desk. This didn't make sense, at all. I thought Eric didn't like James, and was James gay? Is Eric gay? Am I gay? I didn't even know what I am anymore. I'd just fallen in love with Eric since I saw him playing football in eight grade. Now, we're juniors and magically we're talking.

 I jumped onto my bed and began to think about it more. It was that one rainy night that had brought us together. Maybe it meant something, like an omen. Maybe I should tell him I love him, but I been keeping it in for so long. What if I say something stupid or freeze?  I turned so I was laying on my side, and sighed.

"Chase, honey. Are you okay?" my mother asked. She stood in the doorway looking worried.

"I guess so." I nodded. I didn't though.

"You sure? Because I'm always here for you. You know that right?" she smiled.

I smiled a little, "I know, mom. Thanks."

 And with that. she left the room. I got up and started to pace back and fourth. Maybe I should tell him, he has the right to know. But what happens after? What if it was one of those things that can't last?

 I saw a paper on my desk. I flipped it over, it was my drawing of Eric in his football uniform. But, I noticed the writing at the bottom.

I love your drawing. Keep it up, Chase.

Love, Eric

"I love you too, Eric." I said quietly to myself.

I decided I was going to take a little visit to Eric's house. This time, I would tell him I loved him. I would tell him that he was the most amazing person I know. I would tell him that even though we're Whether I liked it or not.

~ < ~

 "Um, hello." a woman greeted. I'm guessing this was Eric's mother.

"Hi. I'm Chase. And you're...Mrs. Days, right?" I replied.

"Ooh! Yes, and I can't believe I finally get to meet you!" she clapped her hands together twice.

"Hm, you know me? Did Eric tell you about me. . .or what?" I asked. She seemed like a nice lady.

"Yes! He told me a lot about you! Come in, come in." she smiled.

 I followed her into her home, and she led me to the living room. I took a seat on the recliner and she sat on the love seat. She propped her elbow on the arm of the couch and stared at me smiling.

"So. . .is Eric here?" I asked awkwardly.

"Oh! Sorry, but no. He went to, I don't really know. He just went to, a friend's or something." she shrugged. A friend? I'd bet he was probably over at James' house right now. Damn James, he was probably kissing Eric away like that's all he could think of.

"Did he say where?" I asked, curious.

She paused for a little, "I'll tell you. . .only if you tell me something."

I raised an eyebrow, "Excuse me?"

"I tell you where Eric is at, and you tell me something. You have to be totally honest." she explained.

 I just nodded.

"Do you love Eric?"

 I looked up at her with my pace racing. Maybe I could tell her, but I haven't even told Eric himself. He should know before anyone else. I shook my head, and she continued to look at me.

"I'm sorry, but I wanted him to know how I feel first." I simply replied. I got up and walked out the door. I opened my car door and hoped into the driver's seat. I put the key in the ignition and started up the car.

 For a little I sat there, thinking what I should do next. Then I figured I might as well pay my best friend, James, a little surprise visit. And check up on him. I wonder how his romance with Eric is going.

Hello! It's Mya! So lately. .  .I haven't wrote anything. But now that's changed! I'm using my last two days of Spring Break to upload as much as I can! So. That means more Eric and Chase action, love, and drama. Or will it be James and Eric? And what if Chase and James had something in the past? O.O All the questions will be answered soon! Thank you for reading, lovelies! <3

With Love, Mya