Safe Finally Pt. 2

They finally got back to the house.

The countries rushed into the house.

They went upstairs and set North and South America on the beds in the rooms.

Portugal sighed as he walked into the loft that was upstairs. "All we can do is wait now." He said to the other fathers who were upstairs.

They just nodded.

It got quiet.

"What if we lost them again?" Spain suddenly asked.

The other looked at him.

"What if the first five that escaped went back before we got here and they got recaptured and their bosses relocated them?"

"Spain," England started.

"What if we never even found them? What if they relocated the others? What if-"

"We can't think like that." France said cutting Spain off, "All those things could have happened, but thankfully they didn't."

"But what if they did?"

"Well they didn't," Portugal said to his brother, "And I don't want to think about what would have happened if they did."

England nodded, "Right now, our children are all safe and that's what's most important. Those other scenarios didn't happen, thankfully. So we shouldn't think about if they did."

Spain nodded.

Nadia walked up the stairs, "You guys okay?"

"We're not the ones you should be asking that to." England said.

"Well in a way you are."

The four men looked at her confused.

Nadia sat on the couch with them, "You guys watched your kids faint in pain, I'm not a parent but, that's gotta be tough to have seen."

All four of them winced at that memory.

"And you all almost went down at in a buliding that was about to explode at the hands of psychos."

"Too bad those bastards got away," Portugal said.

"Actually they didn't."

"What do you mean by that?" France  asked.

"That base was close to AREA 51, I called those guys up and told them what happened. They caught the bastards and are currently holding them."

"At least they won't get away with this." England said.

"And they also helped America, Brazil, Colombia, and South Mexico get to this house after they escaped the base."

"Nadia, thank you for everything. Without you we probably wouldn't have gotten them back." Spain said to her, the other three nodded.

"Don't thank me, I didn't do that much. But I apologize for what those crazies did to your children." She said, "You guys were really brave."

"What are you talking about?" England asked.

"You guys were gonna go down in a buliding that was gonna explode,  then you were telling them to take you all instead. Who knows what they would have done to you if they did. And you did all of that for your kids."

"Of course, we would do anything for them." Spain said as they all nodded.

"I always heard people say that they would do anything for their kids even die for them. I never got why."