Getting them back

"Take this turn," Amelia said to the driver.

They were heading to Nevada's house.

The drive seemed like it was taking forever.

They still were a bit suspicious of the soldiers at area 51.

"You can stop here now, we can walked from here," Amelia said.

"Are you sure?" The driver asked.

She nodded, she didn't want to let him know the house they would be at so in case that they were just trying to recapture them it wouldn't be so easy.

The driver let them out of the car, said goodbye and drove off.

Nevada's house was only a five minute walk.

They started to run as fast they could.

They were so close.

So, so, close.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 3 minute Timeskip
They had made it to the house in three minutes because of how fast they all ran.

Amelia put her hand on the fingerprint ID and they all ran inside.

"We did it, we're finally here." Maria said smiling.

"Guys?" A voice asked.

They all turned around to see Madeleine.

"Mattie!?!" Amelia immediately hugged her twin, "You got out!!"

"Yeah, you left my door unlocked. But I wasn't able to get anyone else out though." She said looking down.

"Don't worry," Brazil said, "We'll get them back."

Canada smiled at him and nodded, "I was just about to go call Papa France."

Amelia immediately ran to the living room, grabbed the phone, and put pn speaker.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
France's phone started to ring, he didn't know the number but picked it up, "Bonjour?"

"PAPA!!" A voice shouted through the phone.

France dropped the phone before picking it back up, "Amelia!?" This got the other countries' attention.

"It's me!!"

France was beginning to cry, he put his phone on speaker, "Baby, were are you!?!"

"We're in Nevada, 5 of us and Kuma escaped."

"Amelia stay where you are. We're coming for you." England said into the phone.

"Daddy!?!"

"Yes it's me love." England smiled.

"We can't, since we escaped, they might try to move the others. We have to go back for them." Brazil said.

"Brazil!! Thank goodness, are you okay!?!" Portugal asked his son.

"Hey Papa. Well, I've been shot and tasered and punched a few times, but other then that. I'm okay."

"Shot!!" Many countries yelled out.

"I'm gonna kill them, I'm gonna kill them." Portugal kept muttering.

"We're gonna have to go back, guys." Maria said.

"Nina, please don't go back until we get there." Spain said to his daughter.

"Papa, they might move the others tonight. We don't really have much of a choice." Madeleine said.