Obey

"You can't keep us here !!!" Argentina yelled from his cell.

"Viva la freedom !!" Diego yelled.

Mr. Smith watched the countries from a security camera.
"They never give up, do they." He said turning to the agent who was watching the countries earlier that was right next to him.

"N-no sir I guess that don't." She responded.

"It's time to set them in their places once and for all, walk with me." He got out of seat and the two walked down to the countries' hallway.

The agent gulped.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 
"I just spoke to my boss. She says she'll do all she can." England said.

"Same with me." France said.

"Si" Spain said. Portugal just nodded.

"Ja my boss said the same thing." Germany said.

A few other countries agreed.

England sighed and sat down before putting his head in his hands. "Please let them be alright."

"They're okay they have to be" Monaco said trying to comfort her father.

Portugal had his head in his hands and was crying. "Brazil" he said, he was worried for his son and nieces and nephews.

"It's gonna be okay Papa, we'll find them." Macau said to his father.

Portugal just looked at his son before pulling him into a tight embrace. After that if he let go, his son would be taken away from him.

Philippines was hugging Spain.

It couldn't be.

Her brothers and sisters had to be okay right?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Mr.Smith and the agent got to the hallway and were standing in front of Argentina's cell.

"I told you, the sooner you obey, the sooner we can take the shocker off."

He then pressed a button on the device they saw earlier.

In less then one second later the screams of Diego and Argentina could be heard.

The agent covered her ears

"All you have to do is obey." Mr.Smith said before walking away.

While he was walking to his office his phone rang.

"Hello."

"Yes, Smith how are you ?" The voice of Canada's boss came through.

"Fine, how about you sir ?"

"I'm good, umm how are they ?"

"They're doing find. Is everything alright ?"

"Yes just checking on his them, the bosses of the other countries are calling asking for them. The bosses of Spain, France, England, and Portugal were the first"

"Well they did colonize these guys so parents will be parents."

"Yes, well just called to check in. We're coming in a few days to see them. Have a good one."

"You too sir."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well chapter 3. And question : is this story any good  at all ? Just asking