Safe Finally Pt. 1

The jet landed.

It was time.

The countries got in the waiting cars that would drive to the address Amelia told France.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
45 minutes later
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"This is the house?" Portugal asked.

France nodded.

They all got out and headed towards the house.

Germany rang the doorbell.

Brazil opened the door.

Portugal immediately hugged his son, a few tears started to form in both of their eyes.

"Papa," Brazil cried into his father's chest.

He kissed his son's forehead, " Oh, graças a Deus, pensei que ia perdê-lo para sempre"

(Oh thank God, I thought I was gonna lose you forever.)

"Mas você não fez," Brazil responded.

(But you didn't)

Portugal just hugged his son tighter and let more tears fall at that, Portugal's other former colonies joined the hug with their father and brother.

Yeah, Portugal wasn't letting go of Brazil anytime soon.

"Brazil, who was that?" Colombia and the North American sisters walked into the hallway.

They stopped in their tracks when they saw their parents.

Spain, France, and England rushed to their daughters and hugged them tightly.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

After the tearful reunion, the countries gathered in the living room and created their plan.

It was pretty simple, some countries would surround the building while Nadia and the others would enter it.

Then from there some of the countries inside the building would fight with the government workers while the remaining countries went after the captured ones.

It was time to go.

Portugal, England, Spain, and France gathered their North and South American children in the kicthen.

"Chers, we think think it's best if you all stay here."

"What?! Why?" They all said.

"We don't want you all to get captured again." Portugal said.

"Papa, we'll be careful." Brazil said.

"I know you will, but I don't want to take the chance of losing you again."

"But those are, our siblings and cousins! We can't just sit here and do nothing while they're still there." Amelia said.

"Yes Amelia but what if thos goes wrong and you all get captured again?" Spain asked, "Nina, we don't what that to happen."

"I'm not just going to sit here while my twin is still over there!" Maria yelled.

"Okay," England said, "Just promise us that you'll stay close, please."

They all nodded.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The countries and Nadia were all armed and loaded.

As they got to the base, a few guards looked pretty confused.

When the countries piled out, the guards started shooting at them.