3. No More Games

Guess who's friend just wrote a one-shot for me! Haha yus bestie you go gurl!! Xxx

Word Count: 1625

Music Link: Love Game-Lady Gaga {Piano cover}

"Get off of me you oaf," you insult the heavy weight crushing your stomach as you lie flat on the guild's floor. The heavy weight growled, rolling themselves off your body, "It wasn't my fault! Besides," he smirked devilishly, "I thought you liked me being on top of you."

Flustered you jumped up and light your fist alight with lightning, your fist collided with his face and he was sent crashing into the wall, "You disgust me!"

You growled at the person inside the dust cloud, his pink hair striking through and his immature smirk scratched onto his face. Natsu fell out of the hole in the wall and his emotions changed, "For god sake (Y/N) I told you it wasn't my fault. Gray punched me into you!"

"Gray's on the other side of the room," you protest, "You two weren't even quarrelling, just admit that you're clumsy!"

"I am not!"

"You so are!"

Your foreheads clashed, "Apologise," you snarled. Natsu growled eyeing you, "No, you apologise for calling me a klutz."

The bickering arose again and a new game began. It was hard to believe that you two were a couple, yes, Natsu was your boyfriend. But from the amount of times you two clashed heads, it didn't seem very...lovely. Both of you were oblivious to love, unaware of what it really meant. In time, it became just a game to you-everything involved became a game. Like the first to apologise, the first to admit they're wrong, the first to pretty much reach breaking point loses. The game even came present in the bedroom which mostly consisted of the first one to...break.

"Both of you just shut up!" a loud voice echoed through the guild. The two of you turned and saw a dark titan glare down at the two of you menacingly. Frightened, you reached for Natsu and hid behind his broad shoulders. The titan shrank and returned to its normal form.

Gramps declared, "What kind of relationship do you two share? If you're a couple, start acting like one! You two are a team but you never see eye-to-eye. Either get along now or get out of here and sort out your problems somewhere else. I'm sick of you two bickering in this guild."

The two of you grumbled, pointing at each other the two of you exclaimed in sync, "He/She started it!"

"What did I just say?" Gramps hollered.

Gramps was right, all you two did was clash heads. Before you were a couple, you and Natsu were the best of friends in the guild. You were even Dragon Slayers, he a Fire Dragon Slayer and you a Lightning Dragon Slayer. But you weren't like Laxus, you were amongst the First Generation having being raised by Raiton, the Lightning Dragon.

Back to the issue, you had enough. Reconciling your memories with Natsu before you started dating made you question if this was really working out. Were you even happy?

"Fine," you huffed, turning to walk on your heel. Approaching the doors of the guild Natsu and Gramps eye you walking off. You stop once your hand touches the knob, "Natsu, I've had enough."

That's all you say storming out of the guild.

Natsu outstretched his hand, his feet cemented to the floor, "(Y/N)," he stuttered. He stood there confused for a moment, did you just break up with him?

With you, you wandered through the streets of your hometown Magnolia. You arrived by the fountain at the park, seeing all the couples having picnics. All the dates you and Natsu shared rushed through your memories as you walked through Magnolia reminiscing everywhere he took you out on a date to impress you. He took you out on a picnic under the cherry blossom trees, a nice restaurant for dinner, a festival for Christmas and so much more. When you arrived home, your heart felt pain rush through your veins. Your house was home to the best and your favourite dates, you weren't one to go out much so when Natsu came over to cuddle with you in your pyjama's holding (F/F) in his hands, he lit up your world. But, now, those 'cuddle dates' became 'bedroom dates'.