Chapter 22

Kaylie's POV

I ran out to the car and almost dived into Jacob's arms.I wasn't crying but I was really upset and I know we weren't together or doing anything together but still.

"What's wring ? Is it because Grace is leaving ?" Jacob asked while hugging me.Yeah as if? Like talk about backstabbing someone ? And I honestly thought that our friendship meant more to her than that but obviously I wrong .. Just like I was wrong to trust Nash and his promise.Ughh seriously.

"Nash and G-Grace th-they kissed" Okay maybe the water works were started to come out now but I'm going to stop them because I've nothing to cry over.

"I'm sorry what ? Kaylie maybe you saw wrong ?"

"Jacob he was basically eating her face off and she was almost on top of him" I hate people.

Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"Kay let me explain it wasn't what it looked like ?" HA talk about using the most original line ever ? Seriously think of something better and maybe I'll let you talk.I just ignored him and jumped in the back seat and put my earphones in.

He was trying to get my attention the whole way to the London eye but I dodged humans pretended to be looking out the window.I will cave and let him talk because I'm way too soft and give everyone chance...Well I won't be giving Grace a chance ! But yeah and also the fact that he is Nash works in his favour.I'll just let him sweat it out a bit because you know,I'm evil.

Me giving him a chance to explain doesn't mean that it's all okay though because literally my poor little heart is shattered and he has a lot of making up to !

Nash why must you always hurt me ?...

We got to the London eye and all piled out of the cars.Jacob texted Matt(I think) telling him about Nash so basically everyone knew.Word gets around fast Geesh.

We queued together for a good while and then got in the death contraption.Have I mentioned that I'm kinda,maybe afraid if heights ? No ? Well I'm petrified ! And the fact that 40 people can fit in each capsule thing really doesn't help.Like what if it collapses or something.I started freaking out and grabbed the thing nearest to me.That thing happened to be Carter.He gave me an odd look but I just got closer to him and held onto him tighter.

"You not actually afraid to go on this are you ?" he said while laughing...that little poopy head !

"Yes I am so shut up and just let me latch into you okay"

"Talk about clingy girlfriends.. " He sarcastically mumbled.Okay that was pretty funny.

We went into the capsule and as it got higher I started silently freaking out at little more.The view was pretty incredible but I couldn't really admire it while I thought I was going to die.I'm so over dramatic..

We got very near to the top and at this point I was literally buried into Carter's chest while he was trying to calm me down.I wasn't broadcasting my little freak out though because nobody knew that I was actually having one.There's one thing that I'm not and that is an attention seeker.

Somebody took me off Carter and ended up hugging me instead.I didn't look up but I knew it was.

"I'm still mad at you"

"I know" he sighed and then added "Why do you come on things like this if you're afraid of heights" I just shrugged in a reply.

I honestly don't know why I do but I gotta say being comforted like this really isn't so bad..

"Yeah it's not so bad isn't it not" Oh shit.

"Did I just say that out loud?" I already knew the answer though.

"Yep you did" I went completely red.If course I embarrass myself every time I'm around I'm around him.

"I'm still not talking to you" I looked up at him pretending to be angry.

"Okay honestly it meant nothing she just timed it perfectly so that you would see us kissing.I went to pull away the second that I knew what she was doing.You gotta believe me?" And trust me I do believe him because the way he was looking at me was so sincere but ughhh why me ..

"Just give me time" I said sighing.He just nodded and smiled but the smile didn't meet his eyes.Oh god his eyes.Before I knew it I was snapped out of a daydream that I didn't even realize I was in.

"Come on were doing something" Rachel pulled me over to the window.We were at the very top and could see the whole of London.I feel sick and dizzy.

"That something would be what exactly ?" I asked turning from the window that I was just looking out.

"Recreating a photo" She said with a mischievous smile on her face.Before I could ask what photo she was talking about I was pulled into a vine crushing hug and the felt someone's lips crashing into mine.What the hell ? I just went along with it though and kissed,who I presumed to be Nash,back.

When we pulled away I was still so confused.Oh wait ! Recreating the photo ? From magcon !

"Did we just do the stage kiss but for real ?" I asked Rachel who just nodded.

"Oh my god that's actually so cute !" Everyone just laughed.I always forget that there does be so many other people around us.

Nash took my hand.He probably thinks that he is forgiven.. well he is but he can't know that..

Hmmm gotta think of a plan!