Chapter 10

Kaylie's Pov

We went into Kim to say bye just before we left.We all felt really bad until she told us that she is going to the spa for the day.She has a better life than us.I was really considering on whether to go or not because let's face it the boys are the best looking people I've ever seen and I am so not in their league.I wish I could just be happy with myself but I don't think anyone ever is ?

We ran to the stairs and snook down to the vac entrance and danny brought us out to where the cars were.There was two of those cars with 9 seats and both had drivers in then.This feels so weird.Today is going to be crazy.

I was in one of my daydreams,like always...
Someone jumped on me and I nearly cried.People need to learn not to do that.

I turned and saw Jack G so I wrapped my arms around his neck and he spun me around.We are really going to be those cute friends.

"Y'all need to stop with the PDA!"

"Sorry Hayes just because you do to have a relationship no need to hate on mine" Yeah Jack because we have a relationship.

"Hi Nash" I waved when I noticed him standing next to Hayes.

He just mumbled back to me.Okayyy then someone isn't in the best moods.I suppose he's really tired though.All the boys must be tired too they have been travelling and working really hard.I'm not the most cheeriest person today either.My sleep was broken because my night terrors are back.Yay!...

By the time I was out of this trance all the other boys were here so I went and gave them all hugs and so did the girls.I then started talking to Kellie and we laughed at what happened yesterday.

"Okay so who is in what car ? Girls there's two seats one each car" Bart asked

"Who's in what car ?"Rachel replied

"Me,Jack,Matt,Jake and Jacob and Kellie"Jack G said.

"And me,Shawn,Nash and Cameron" Carter said.

"We're meeting yous in there" Taylor pointed at him,Hayes and Aaron.

Ahhhh I knew there was more than that.

"Well I'll go with you Jack" I put up my hand.

"Yeah if course you will"Scoffed Nash.Umm what the hell.

Amy and Rachel went in the other car.. With Shawn ayyy! and Grace went with me.

Today is going to be amazing.Well except for somebody being moany...