Chapter 1

The chaters are short at the start but I promise they do get longer and more interesting as the time goes on.Just bare with me :)

Kaylie POV

Today is the day that we fly over to London and then tomorrow we will (hopefully) get to meet the magcon boys.

I don't even know how I got my mam to let me fly over with my three friends and only one adult but I ain't complaining.I am in a hotel room with Grace,Rachel,Amy and Rachel's mam has her own room.

We've all been saving since we heard the rumours about magcon going to Europe.We hoped that they would go to Ireland but whatevs.

I'm so getting off topic here.Anyways yeah our flight is in 4 hours so we are going to get some breakfast and head to the airport.

I love flying but I hate morning flights..right now it's 3am and obviously I haven't slept so by the end of this weekend I doubt id have gotten any sleep.

'Toast or cereal?' Rachel asked while smacking my head to get me out of my daydream..yeah I do that a lot by the way.

I just mumbled a response and I honestly don't even know what I said.

The ride to the airport was awful all I wanted to do was sleep or something but when your three best friend are mine,sleep doesn't exist.

We checked in our bags,went through security and now we are in the newsagents getting some sweets and magazines for the plane even though it's only like an hour and a half flight.

I started scrolling through twitter and honestly it's so boring because all of the boys are on flights so they aren't tweeting and then all of my followers are asleep already so I just read some fan fiction which gives me a completely unrealistic sense of hope that when I do meet the boys I'll end up living happily ever after with them.. Reality is I'll probably make a show of myself and they'll never remember me or think I'm a weirdo..

Yes I know I'm such a ray of sunshine this morning but come on it like 4am who wouldn't be cranky.I put in my ear phones and continued reading fan fiction.

'HELLLLOOOO' hands waved vigorously in my face

'What?' I sighed slightly annoyed that I was disturbed

'Plane is boarding,smile a little will you?'

'Sorry Grace I'm just tired'I smiled for added affect and she waved it off.

I suddenly got a change of spirit and skipped my way to the plane while other people looked at us with judgemental faces..oh well!

We all sat down.. thankfully we were all beside each other.. and we were on our way !! Magcon here we come,well more like Nash Grier here I come !