The Goodbye

Kayleigh Hecox's POV

I was waiting by the front of the camp with Noah. The two of us were sitting out of the challenge. I happened to sit out of the past two challenges. He offered to keep me company until Fawn showed up.

"Fawn's been acting different, and it's kind of scarring me. I feel like she's hiding something from me!" I told him.

"Why do you think that?" Noah asked.

"Well, back when we were 14, she had a crush on a boy. Fawn wouldn't tell me, but I knew. I can always tell when she's hiding something," I said.

"Did you ever find out who she had a crush on?"

"Yeah, she had a crush on Ian, who was like 20 at the time!" Noah smiled.

"That sounds like the plot of a Disney show," he told me. I laughed and nodded.

"There is a song called My Best Friend's Brother." He laughed. Soon Fawn showed up in a pick up truck, which was weird. I didn't recognize the driver.

"Leigh-Leigh!" Fawn said running over to me. I smiled and gave her a hug. Noah stood up.

"I'll see you later," Noah said before leaving. I pulled away from the hug to look Fawn in the eyes.

"What are you hiding from me?" I asked. Fawn sighed and sat down.

"I - got a boyfriend," Fawn said. I smiled.

"That's great! Why'd you hide that from me?"

"There's more. I'm moving to New York. James, has a job there, and I'm going with him," she told me. I frowned.

"What the hell?" I yelled at her. "How long have you two been dating?" I asked.

"A couple days," she told me. I screamed.

"This is just like you! Running away with a guy you just met! Then I have to come pick you up!"

"This is different!" Fawn yelled at me.

"How? How is this different then Denver? Nevada? Florida?"

"Because! I have a future with James! I can get a job in New York!" She screamed. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"You thought you had a future with Daniel, Roger, and Trent! What happened to that?" I asked. We've never had a fight this big.

"What happened to Tyson? Huh? He dumped you're ass for being over protective and clingy!" Fawn yelled at me. She just hit hard.

"Says you! You didn't want me to leave for a week!" I reminded her.

"That's because it's my last week here! I wanted to spend it with you!" She yelled at me. "I'm not actually a clingy freak!" I gasped and pushed her.

"Shut up!" I yelled at her.

"No! It's true! You're a clingy freak and Shayne is going to break up with you in a week! Don't come crying to me when it happens!" Fawn said, pushing me back.

"I won't go crying to you, because you're moving to New York!"

"Where you aren't! Looks pretty perfect to me!" She told me, glaring.

"I thought we were best friends!" I said with my voice cracking.

"A best friend would be happy for her friend!" Fawn yelled at me.

"A best friend wouldn't leave her friend for a guy she just met!" I screamed hurting my throat.

"Go to hell!"

"I was already there!" I screamed at her. "Being friends with you was hell!"

"Well, good thing this friendship is over!" She told me. Fawn quickly got in the pick up truck and left.

"Goodbye!" I cried, breaking down. That was the last time I was ever going to see Fawn, and we fought. I cried even more. Noah came over to me.

"Kay! What's wrong?" He asked. I was on the ground in a ball, just crying.

"I - need Shayne!" I cried out. Noah nodded and ran as I continued to cry.

Noah Grossman's POV

I was running as fast as I could. Why did they have to film so far away? I'm not good at comforting people, so I'm happy that she asked for Shayne.

"Shayne!" I yelled running up to the group. Everyone looked at me.

"What is it Noah?" He asked as I tried to catch my breath.

"Kayleigh - needs you!" I said, breathing heavily.

"Where is she?" He asked.

"Front of the camp! Hurry!" I told him, pointing to where I just came from. He nodded and started to run. I hope Kayleigh is okay. What happened between her and Fawn?