The Joust

Kayleigh Hecox's POV

My team lost Netflix N' Chill, which I wasn't apart of. The score is now 3 - 2 Harshmallows, which is still good. Today we are doing Joust of Death, or something like that. As Ian and Anthony were explaining the rules, I walked up to team.

"I'm going against Wes!" I said to them.

"Well, we were going to do it base off of weight, to make the fights fair!" Anthony said. I glared at him.

"But you can go against Wes!" Ian said causing me to smile.

"Yes!" I said causing everyone to laugh.

First up was Ian vs Anthony. It wasn't as funny as I thought it was going to be. I had my backpack with me, with my vlog camera so I pulled it out and started to film.

"Why are you filming?" Shayne asked. I turned the camera to him.

"Because I want to see Ian fall!" I said before turning the camera back. It was disappointing because he didn't fall at all.

"Yeah!" Ian said with a smile. I frowned and turned the camera to Shayne.

"Aw, what's wrong babe?" Shayne asked.

"Ian didn't fall! Now I'm sad!" I said pouting. Shayne smiled and kissed me.

"All better?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm good!" I said in a baby voice. Shayne laughed. Ian walked over to us.

"Shayne, you're next!" He said. Shayne nodded.

"Good luck babe!" I said pecking his cheek. Ian turned to me.

"Babe?" He asked. I nodded.

"You told me to go for it," I reminded him. He sighed and nodded.

"I just didn't think it was Shayne!" Ian told me.

"Why, do you not like Shayne?" I asked.

"It's not that! I like Shayne. It's just, I don't know, I thought you were talking about Lasercorn," he said.

"I like Lasercorn, but not like that. He's like you, but not as annoying!" I said. Ian rolled his eyes and glared at me. I turned away to see Sohinki and Shayne fighting. Me being the over protective and clingy girlfriend that I am, I jump in and throw Sohinki off of Shayne. Everyone laughed. Shayne gave me a hug.

"You just made that bit even funnier!" Shayne said. I laughed slightly.

"I'm clingy and over protective, you're going to have to deal with it!" I said. He laughed.

"Alright! It's Kayleigh's turn!" Ian yelled. I grinned.

"You're going down Wes!" I screamed. He looked at me.

"I'm like twice your size!" Wes reminded me.

"Which is how I will beat you!" I said standing on the platform. He did the same.

Round 1!

I crouched down on my platform and went for his legs. Wes hit me in the face, causing me to almost fall over. I gasped, grabbing my face and throwing away my weapon.

"Die!" I yelled pushing him off. I ended up falling off too, but I got the point.

Round 2!

This time I stayed upright, hitting him in the chest with my weapon. He hit me, causing me to fall backwards. Before I hit the ground, I jumped forward, hitting my face against Wes's feet.

"Ouch!" I said, pushing Wes's feet off of the platform.

"Crap!" He yelled. I landed face first on the ground.

"And Kayleigh wins!" Sunny said holding my arm up. I smiled.

"Ow!" I said walking over to the edge. Shayne put his arms around my waist and lifting me up. "Wee!" I said giggling. He pulled me into a hug and I smiled.

"Good job!" Shayne told me. I smiled and kissed him.

"You too!" I said. Ian tapped my shoulder. I turned to him. "What?"

"Stop making out and pay attention to the challenge!" Ian said. I rolled my eyes and turned to the challenge. Shayne still had his arms wrapped around me.

The Harshmallows ended up winning, 5-2, yeah! Only one more challenge until the relay, which I'm not taking part in due to Fawn coming up. She texted me saying that she was coming up not only to see me, but for a job interview a couple miles away, at least that's what she said. I'm so stoked. This is going to be awesome.