Preperations

Lucien woke up in a room he did not recognize with a scent that was frustratingly familiar. With a grunt, he sat up and smirked at the figure in the corner of the room.

"You really screwed up, my friend."

"I always did enjoy your input with Clara and I's relationship, Vladislav." Lucien said sarcastically. His thick Slavic tongue only annoyed him further.

Vladis smiled amused, "I care about her."

"You think I don't?" Lucien snapped, he walked slowly up to the vampire with narrowed eyes. "I love her. I've done nothing to deserve her love for the past millennium and yet she still saved my sorry arse from death."

"You died?"

He nodded. "Klaus may have won. Even with me trying to kill her family, she still busted her arse to save me. You think I don't know that I don't deserve her? Well I do."

"Hm." Vladis nodded, then walked over to his fridge and pulled out a blood bag, tossing it to Lucien. "Here. You slept off the blood."

Lucien grunted and downed the bag. He noticed a girl sitting next to him. Pretty light eyes. Serafina. Her wide eyes looked hauntingly at him. She was a seer before a vampire. The ability to see beyond never truly left. With a smile, almost child like, she waved at Lucien. He sighed and gave her a weak wave back. "Hello, Serafina."

"Hello, Mr. Castle." She greeted back, "Have you been breaking my Clara's heart lately?"

"No."

"Hm."

He rolled his eyes. "Bloody hell."

"Easy. Serafina, why don't you go find a few more blood bags for our guest." Vladis kissed her sweetly on the lips and pushed her slightly towards the door. She pouted slightly before disappearing. "So, how do you plan on fixing it this time?"

Lucien ran his hand down his face and sighed, then looked his so-called friend in the eyes. "I have no bloody idea."
-
-

"What happened?"

Clara set the girl on the couch and bit into her wrist. A painful look crossed her featured before she continue a wary look. "Lucien." Her wrist pressed against the girl's mouth. "I'm sorry I brought her here.... I-I just didn't want to be near him but I wanted to help this girl. I broke his neck somewhere near bourbon street."

"Oh." Elijah pursed his lips, watching as she gracefully plopped herself onto the couch. Her eyes her on the floor, the girl had her head on her lap. He tilted his head and ignored the urge to reach out. He wanted to touch her, to comfort her. Should he? "I'm sorry."

"It's alright." Clara met his gaze, smiling halfheartedly. "I suppose it was my fault. I shouldn't have trusted Lucien, like I did." Then, she quietly muttered continuously about it being her fault.

It was in the early hours of the morning. When the sun rose it would bring plans of finding the hollows main protege along with it. And if Niklaus had anything to do with it, there would be much bloodshed. Clara let out a breath and stroked the girls, who laid in her lap, hair.

The girl's body lurched foreword, where she gasped and held her neck. Her eyes were wide and terrified. "Where am I?"

Clara instantly look at Elijah, who apologetically smiled and back away. "I'm so apologize, I have a meeting with a certain witch. Niklaus, help her."

Clara was much to distracted to help the girl so Klaus, being the loving cousin he was, walked over and took the girl by her face. He whispered sweetly into her ear and compelled her to forget everything and go home. She drank, got turned around, then ended up here by mistake. The girl nodded stiffly then apologized and walked herself out of the courtyard.