chapter 1- nightmares

i woke up to hear screaming coming from downstairs.. I slowly got out of my bed and crept around the corner to the staircase ..

" she's not here!!... She's at her friends place for the week!!" My mum screamed at the dark figure..

" so if I go over to her friends place ..Chelsea would be there?" The man said ever so violently grabbing my mum by the neck..

At the sight of that I sprinted as quietly as I could back to my room.. And dialled my friends number..

" hello??" Her sleepy voice rang through the phone

" Bree listen to me, it's Chels, there's a man in my house Bree!! He's hurting my mum.. I don't know where my dad is.. Please B what do I do??" I whispered trying not to cry but failing terribly

" and his going to your house!"

" Chels.. Stay calm" she whispered though the phone

"Bree I don't want-" I was cut off by a deafening scream

I started to sob in controllably

" Chels listen to me!!" Bree started " Milly and I have told our mum And dads.. We will meet you at the park ok... Climb quietly out your window..my mum is calling the cops now and there on there way!" Bree said calmingly

" ok." I said simply as I hung up

I saw flashing lights out my window of my room..the police are here!

I glanced out the window there was about 3 police cars out side my house

I heard my bedroom door open and there he was the man that hurt my mum the one that's looking for me, his hands were covered in blood as he reached out to grab me 4 police officers came in and threw him to the floor handcuffing him whilst doing that.

They pulled him up and walked him out the door the last words he laughed would taunt me for the rest of my life

" I will find you Chelsea, wherever you are I will find you.. You will never get away!" I don't think the cops heard though cause With that he left..

I sat up incredibly fast from my laying position on my bed... Of coarse another nightmare ..same one every night for the last 6-7 years.. That brought back memories..my dad was killed that night by the man who also killed my mum that same night.. I'm now an orphan in Melbourne,Australia.. Over time I've kinda forgotten my last name, and when I arrived I had an accent it's gone now since I'm always around Aussies! I'm now a skinny 17 year old.. That incident happened when I was 10.

I can leave here next year if I don't get adopted, but of coarse I'll still live here until I get enough money to buy my own house!

I glanced over to my lit up alarm clock.. 6:30 ..ugh.. To early to be up.. But after that dream I ain't going back to sleep!

I slowly got out of my bed and reached into my wardrobe to get an outfit for today.. Once I collected my clothes I went to get into the shower.. Once I finished I put my light blue washed out jeans, slipped on my orange flowey crop top, and pulled on my brown fold over combat boots and laced them up... Once I finished that I put in my locket that my mum gave me when I was younger and put my glasses on.

http://www.polyvore.com/outfit_for_my_story_they/set?id=118994976

As I walked down the stairs I started to think about how skinny I had gotten through the past 6 years.. I didn't really eat or talk to anyone the first year in the second it got abit better and I even made a new friend!.. Her names Brydie.. We are like sisters.. I still keep in touch with Milly and Bree, I see them every Friday and I usually stay over for the weekend!..

As I got to the bottom of the staircase I heard an Irish male accent it kinda reminded me of my dad.. He was Irish,

" uhh.. 'Ello!" His voice echoed through the quiet house..

I peeked around the corner and saw 5 boys; one wearing stripes, one with curly hair, one with lots of tattoos,one with blond (obviously bleached as you could see the brown roots) hair, and one with a buzz cut.

I then saw deb( the owner of the orphanage) walk out of her office to greet the boys.

" Hello?" She said as if was a question..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~

Pleases read!!

Heyo!!

Wazzup!!

That's cool

Anyways this is the first story I believe that I am committed to

Soo tell me what you think of this chapter.. Sorry it's short anyways

Thank you for reading!!

Stay strong

Xoxo Chels!!( that's my real name!!)