Chapter 12

CALLIE'S P.O.V

After explaining the whole thing to Rusty, Natalie helped him to the hospital and Hank and I tended to the other campers unfortunately Hank hadn't mastered his powers of healing yet, so he couldn't help any of the other who had well...... You know.

After that another camper came running in with news of where Alice might be so she and Natalie, Hank went off to see if they could find her. Rusty would have come except he was still a little well he needed to rest is the point. Callie new it would take along time to find Alice especially because of the long drive head of them they had to drive from somewhere in New York (the camp she still didn't know where exactly it was) to somewhere in Texas. Why Texas? She has thought when she had heard that' sphere they were going. She was a little tired, they all were and it was getting dark she soon drifted off to sleep and they woke up they next morning in Texas. How had they gotten there so fast well that was a mystery to all of them.

They had parked the car in front of a huge building and she realized that, that must be why the Samis's had come to Texas everything here was huge. Except for some people....... As they all looked around they heard a scream.

They all got out of the car as quickly as they could and ran towards the noise, for some reason Callie could feel it was Alice. They all started running towards the sound faster and.......... BOOM!