Chapter two

Chapter two

That was was when I was ten years old. I'm thirteen now, and for those of you who can't do the math that's three years. We now live in California, Temecula and we've been here a week so my new school starts today. I'm over joyed. Yeah right. I turn to look at myself in the mirror I see my dark brown hair in a neat braid and my blue eyes looking back at me.

"Callie you ready for school the school bus leaves in ten." My dad said as he checked his watch.

"I know dad, you don't want to be late for the first day of school." I said.

"Good luck you're going have a great, honey!" He called after me as I ran out the door to the bus stop.

"Yeah I will!" I called back. God knows how wrong I was.

When I reached the bus stop I saw a girl there who looked my age and had short curly blond hair. "Hi." I said to her as I walked up to the stop.

She looked at me with her bright green eyes that looked almost fiery, and then said, "Hi, I'm Alice you must be new to our school."

"Yeah I am, I'm Callie." I said. Yes I had just made a new friend! That was easier than I thought.

"Great, do you know your classes?" Alice asked.

"Yep." I handed her my schedule.

"We have history and math together." She said looking pleased.

"Great. Now I know some who can help me out." I said happy that she was happy to have the same classes as me.

"Yeah." She said.

She showed to my classes and at the end of the day we had history together. After awhile she asked to go the bathroom then a fire alarm started going off. The teacher stood and filed the class out to the felid, I stayed back I needed to find Alice. As I ran towards the bathroom I saw what I had dreaded the bathroom was on fire.

ALICE'S P.O.V.

I was stuck in the middle of the fire and couldn't get out. I thought I was doomed until I heard it.

"Alice!" Someone called and I knew it was Callie.

"Callie!" I called back. The smoke was starting hurt the back of my throat. I had been fire before and it was not ever like this before.

"I'm coming don't move!" I heard Callie call to me.

Then I saw water coming out from the sink and splashing on the fire around me. Ok that was weird the fire was making me hallucinate, this was not good.

"Callie!" I screamed.

"Just hold on, I'll be right there!" She called sounding sure of herself.

The as if the water from the sink and toilets and cleared a path for her she walked up to me and lifted me up.

"Callie how.." I asked.

"Not now I'll explain later." She said as my vision started fading.

"Callie.." I blanked out.