Chapter four

A/N Ok chapter four! Yay!! Sorry about the hold up guys! Anyways, enjoy!

CALLIE'S P.O.V

When I got to my house, I stopped in front of the door wondering what in the world I was going to tell my dad. He would never let me leave on such short notice. I sighed and opened the door. "Dad? I'm home and I need to talk to you urgently!" I called once I had stepped inside.

"What is it Callie?" He asked. Thank goodness he was home!

"Umm, listen dad? I kinda, well," I stuttered what was I going to said to him, "I need to go to a camp, well it started when the school burnt down and I just need to go, like right now."

"Wait the school burnt down? And what is this about going to a camp?" He said completely puzzled.

"I need to leave because well I can control water and my friend she needs me to come to camp with her for people who can do stuff like that, so I just really have to go and I know you wouldn't understand all of this but-"

He cut me off, "It's okay go, I understand." He said totally taking me by surprise. "It's ok, I get it you want to go have fun with a friend."

"No, dad you don't understand I'll be gone for a long time." I said trying frantically to get him to understand.

"Go." He said.

"Ok fine I'll write you!" I said walking out the door.

I ran back to where Alice said to meet I was sure she would beet me to telling our parents, but she wasn't here I looked around for her but she wasn't anywhere to be found.

ALICE'S P.O.V

As Callie ran off toward her house I ran to mine, knowing that my mom was really hard to convince I could be all of trouble for Callie.

I reached my house hoping Callie was making good progress with her dad. I opened the door and saw my brothers running around screaming and our nanny trying to catch them. "Is mom home I need to talk to her." I said to the nanny.

"She's in her office." She said before running after my brothers.

I walked down the hall to my brothers office and heard my mom talking loudly and screaming into a phone. She was probably talking to my dad who was always away from home on some business trip or something, I didn't really even know what he looked like. "Mom, can I talk to you for a minute it's urgent." I said opening the door.

"Yes of course honey one second I'm on the phone." She answered and I knew she meant for me to wait until she was done on the phone but I knew we needed to get to camp as soon as possible.

"Mom, I really need to talk to you it's really urgent." I said before when I had gone to camp she always was in a hurry and didn't ever want an explanation why I had to go to this camp, she just want to know if it cost anything. "Please mom I need to tell you something."

"Fine what is it?" She said looking annoyed. "Well make it quick."

"I need to go to that camp again." I said hoping that she would be so annoyed she wouldn't say no or want an explanation.

"What camp?" She asked.

I sighed. " The one I've been going to a lot." I said hoping she knew what I meant.

"Oh yes that one, why do you need to go?" She asked. Great now out of all the times I'd asked her she wanted an explanation.

"Because my friends are going and they wanted me to come with them, they would pay." I lied.

"Sure, whatever." She said and went back to her phone call.

I walked out of her office and went to the street. I heard something come from the opposite side of the street. I turned and saw what I really didn't want to see- a Samis. They were the ones who wanted our powers but us gone. They always attacked camp and most would be killed by three or four campers, but I was only one.

A/N It's a cliffy! Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! Please comment and vote! Next chapter coming soon!