Chapter nine

A/N so chapter nine yay!!!!! I hope you guys liked the last chapter some history in there...... Anyways enjoy and please comment and vote!!!!!

Chapter Nine

CALLIE'S P.O.V

As soon as I got to the camp fire Natalie called me over to sit with the rest of the cabin.

"Hey, how was it with Darien? He can be a pain sometimes." She said making me laugh.

"He was great, oh and did he make you do that horse water thing? He said I did pretty good, but I find that hard to believe it was easy though." I said.

"Yeah he made me do it, and how in the world was it easy it took me like ten try's to get it right!" Natalie cried.

"Really? I did it on the first try and the horse came over to me and nuzzled me." I said shocked.

"What?! You have got to be kidding me! No way could some be able to that. Not unless they were a....." She trailed off her eyes lighting up .

"A what? Unless they were a what?" I asked hoping it wasn't anything bad.

"Unless, no, no that isn't possible." She shock her head. Then turned way from me to talk to Cleo who was sitting next to her.

I had a feeling that what ever Natalie wasn't going to tell me wasn't good, and it was diffidently something big.

"Attention Campers!!!!" Darien called above the noise pulling me out of my thoughts. "We have a new camper," he paused gesturing to me to come over, "Her name is Callie, and she can control water."

I walked up to Darien, all eyes on me, my heart pounding loudly in my chest. Darien put an arm around me and gave me a smile as to make me feel better. Just then all the campers gasped, and Darien's smile faded as he looked up above my head where a white symbol of waves. What did that mean??

"All hail Callie, daughter of Vapokinesis, the Elementalesis of water." Darien said kneeling before me. The rest of the campers kneeled as well. I looked around me searching for Hank and Natalie who were both kneeling and staring up at me in shock.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Ok, what's going on???!!" I asked for the millionth time as Hank, Natalie, and Darien dragged me to the cabin where I had met Darien.

Darien sighed, "Remember what I told you about the eight children that came to be well Vapokinesis is the one of those children who can control water. Sometimes they mingle with humans like your father, and get children who are very powerful, and are capable of much more than the average Elementalesis. They are very rare though and only a few of them have been know to existence and most have been killed. They are a big target for Samis' they want your power."

"So, I'm really powerful huh? Then how come I knew my mom? Why did she die?" I challenged.

Before Darien could repile Hank stepped in. "Your father probably re-married, or you were adopted and he never told you because Vapokinesis would want you know when you were ready."

I felt anger boiling up inside of me, why wouldn't my dad just tell me, why couldn't my mom just come and tell me that I was her daughter?

"What would you know about this stuff, you can only control light and that's not even good!" I yelled at Hank.

A hurt expression flashed over his face making me regret what I had just said. Then Hank became calm again and then he said, "I would know because my father is Photokinesis, the Elementalesis of light."

I sat back in my chair shocked and sorry for what I'd said. "I'm sorry I'm just really confused and mad and I have a lot to take in right now." I said.

"It's fine, not many people know save Natalie and Darien and now you." He said.

"So, what exactly is the danger of me being the daughter of Vapo?" I asked.

"Whoa, who's Vapo?" Natalie asked.

"Vapokinesis I just don't like saying that all so, Vapo." I said as if it were obvious.

"Anyways Callie there's something I want to tell you, about the danger of being the daughter of Vapo." Darien said.

"What?" I asked.

Just then a camper rushed in, not even bothering to knock and said, "We have trouble, sir, on the edge of the border by the forest, Samis'."

We all stood up forgetting our conversation and rushed out the camper showing us the way to where the attack was.

A/N chapter nine YaYYYY!!!!!! So happy! Ok so this was a long one and I know there was a lot going on in this but it all leads some were promise!!!! Please comment and vote!!!! Lov ya!!!

Camcatreader