Epilouge : The Mischievous

Months after the reconciliation, Akido and Mirai got a pup. A pup fur like her father’s and eyes like her mother’s. Her name? Joy. She is one of the most beautiful, happiest, loyal, wise and perfect to be an alpha.

            Two years passed by she was a teen. Falling in love with one of Scar's child, Skylivial; Sky for short. He is strong and mostly the same behavior as Levi. His brothers are very mischievous and rude. Sky mostly hang around with Joy and her pack since they were pups. Sky and Joy became great friends but they love each other far more than friends. Sky's brothers came and visits Akido's pack to get their youngest brother back. Sky refuses. The mischievous brothers brought company and trash their territory and left. Akido became in anger and told Sky never to come back and see Joy again.

            Days passed by, Joy was heartbroken and lonely; howling and crying but no response from Sky. (A howl can be heard around some miles away. other wolf uses the howl maybe for saying that they are in trouble and mostly the howl can be heard at night maybe to cry or maybe to sing... this kind of howl that Joy is doing is kind of communication to somebody that is far away. like a phone for example...) Joy howls more and more waiting for Sky’s howl but it would never be heard. Day and night, you can hear Joy howling for Sky over and over. Another year had passed. Akido watches his daughter crying; it reminds him when he visits Levi and the howl every time he arrives. Akido told her his story when his dearest friend passed away he then told her that she can see him again. Joy burst out with joy. Unfortunately, Sky came to Akido’s territory slowly heading to Joy. “Joy...” his voice was weak. Joy notice that he was in a bad shape. He has been beaten up pretty bad; cuts and bruises everywhere and you just know who had done this.

           Months goes by and hatred grew to Scar's pack. Sky’s wound was healed. He told Akido that his father, Scar, is dead. So early to die in this age...Sky explained that his brothers killed their father and his oldest brother is now the alpha, Sky is known for being the omega wolf (there are three main ranks that wolfs have; omega known to be the weakest and get beat up a lot. Alpha pair; know as leader the only rank to breed and the strongest of all. Beta wolf; a co-alpha, when the alpha dies the beta takes their place. Akido is one of the beta wolf, before his mother and father passed away.) Weeks later, the three had a war again. Akido ask if Reaf can help with the war. But of course they would always help their ally. Skylivial stayed away from the fight but he was watching. Joy was attacked by Sky’s older brothers. Joy howled for help but everyone seems to be busy. Sky was surprised that Joy is surrounded by his brothers and about to beat Joy to death. He ran in front of Joy he begs his brother not to hurt her. His brothers did not do what he begged they attack Sky and they leaped to Joy. Being out numbered, she howled more and more. It is just like what happened when Levi was killed. Sky was in total anger he got up and attack his brothers one by one. The Mischievous and the rest of their pack ran off cowardly. Joy was laying at the ground. “Thank you, Skylivial.” Sky was relieved that she is alive.

                                                                              ◊ Ω§END§Ω ◊