Introduction

--auhors note-- yes, the intro sucks but at least read on? the story does not starts here but the next chapter, that is Chapter 1. please please read on, and skip the intro...(if you want)

So, this is where I am going to begin. I'm going to tell you a story, a story of a young wolf, who is the weakest of his own pack. His mother is a dog, a husky. And his father, a wild wolf who is the head of the pack or the alpha and the strongest of all. Nobody can defeat him, one step and you are gone. Even other packs ought to run away every time they see him. Everyone was scared of him no matter what. When he was younger, he would be lonely, he then met a blind, stray husky. She was walking across the street and right before her, a car was coming right to her. She sense the feeling and froze. The wolf grabbed her with his sharp teeth and saved her life. She was very thankful for him. Even though she has a fear of wolf, she said that he is one of a kind. That word caught the wolf thinking, nonsense. She proves him that she is right. Showing him a badly wounded dog that was going to get whipped by a human. The wolf then got angry and leaped to the human, causing that person to lose blood and die. The dog was grateful, the wolf caught something in mind and ask the dog to join him in a pack. The stray agreed. He ask the husky what is she proving. The wolf still didn't know the point why she said he is 'one of a kind'. The husky explains that every wolf in this land are all brutal, violence, thieves, they don't care about anything. The wolf understood what she meant to say and was grateful for her to say something that is very truthful.

Days goes by, the pack grows bigger and stronger with both wolfs and strays. The female husky and the wolf got more and more close to each other causing them to fall in love. Because the two are the Alpha pairs, later on, the blind husky gave birth to a pup named Akido. He have navy blue eyes like his father's and fur soft grey like his mother's. Like I said, I will tell you a story of a young wolf, the weakest of its member, Akido. So it starts like this, in a bright sunny day...