Kurapika's POV

"STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING. IF MELODY DESTROYS THE SONATA SHE DESTROYS HERSELF. FOR MORE INFORMATION MEET ME AT THE CORNER OF CANARY STREET AND SHURA AVENUE. DO NOT BRING MELODY OR ELSE THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES. I KNOW HOW YOU ARE KURAPIKA AND I KNOW YOU'LL COME RUNNING ANY MINUTE NOW. I'M WAITING FOR YOU " was the message I read to myself.

I knew at that moment that I had to abandon her. I mean I wanted to tell her everything and have her by my side but I knew that it wouldn't be a good idea. I decided if I left right now I'm sure she'd just go back to her house to wait for me. I had to meet the unknown number as soon as possible.

"Is something bothering you?" Melody asked noticing the panicked aura protruding from my body.

"Actually yes," I replied admitting the truth.

I decided it would be best not to tell her what was going on. I thought it may cause her stress as well and I just wanted her to enjoy the ride.

"Kurapika! This isn't my stop!" She yelled at me noticed that I'd begun to open the door.

"I know," I replied closing the door behind me. I doubted that she'd try to follow me and I hoped that she'd just continue the journey home. I felt a bit bad not telling her about the unknown number since it was 100% her business but I didn't feel like breaking the news to her.

I'd just told her that there was indeed a cure for the Sonata and I didn't want to let her down. Her smile was priceless and I didn't want it to fade away.