A New Life..!! (Episode 19)

That day..!! Everyone lost something or the other..!!

Shomi lost her daughter..!!! Her daughter who used to be the apple of everyone is no where living..!!

Shekhar lost his best son or say son in law..!!

Dadi lost her ladoo..!! Her ladoo stopped talking to her as she realise that some where or the other her Dadi is responsible for her changed behavior to her sister in past..!!

Dp lost his lovely family who used to be chirpy and lovable..!! Each and everyone is in their own world..!! Now no one bothers about each other..!! Could we call it a family..??

Ap lost her family as no one is taking to her right now..!! And everyone thinks that she is responsible for Sanskaar missing..!!

Rp lost his faith in bhaisa and bhabhi sa because before he wouldn't speak anything before his bhaisa and it lead to his son deserting them..!!

Sujatha once again lost her beloved son and is gone back in that trauma again..!! She makes herself lock in the room..!!

Laksh lost himself as he is complete busy with the office not able to give time to anyone..!!

Ragini lost her sister who used to be her side no matter what..!! Right now she is just taking care of the family like a perfect bahu..!!

And Swara... She lost her complete life..!! Her Sanskaar..!! Her breath..!! Her soul..!! Her food..!! Her everything..!!

She is just hoping that her Sanskaar would be back one day..!!

But will it happen..?? Will Sanskaar come back..??

************************************

California

A big Mansion is shown..!!

As we peep inside we could hear someone fighting..!!

Girl : How dare u..?? How dare u hug that girl..?? 😠😠😠

Boy : I didn't..!! She only threw herself on me..?? What can I do..?? 😨😨😨

Girl : If she was throwing herself on u.. U can stop na..?? 😡😡😡 But why will u..?? U wanted to threw urself on that chudail na..?? 😠😠😠

Boy : I tired to stop her.. But couldn't 😨😨 and jaan I just hugged her friendly 😃😃

Girl : That means.. That means u hugged her 😭😭😭😭 meri life barbaad hogayi..!! Iss munde ne meri life bardaad kar diya..!! 😭😭😭 hey bhagwan 🙏🙏🙏 pls iss munda kho keede pade 😠😠😠 kutho ki mauth mare 😭😭😭

Boy : Kya..??😨😨😨😨

Girl : Haan..!! 😭😭😭 tu kaise uss chudail ko hug kar skatha hai..?? 😭😭😭 sab Teri galthi hain 😭😭😭😭 Mujhse Baath mat kar..!! 😠😠😠 jaa uss chudail Ke pass..!! Mummy 😭😭😭 main bardaad hogayi 😭😭😭😭

And the girl leaves... While the boy is in complete disaster...

************************************

Kolkata

Baadi

It is again a new morning..!!

But the morning is not new for Swara..!!

She woke up hardly getting a 3 hrs sleep..!! Did her daily chores..!! And got ready..!!

She works in a school as math teacher..!! She reaches the school before it opens and comes home after it closes..!!

As usual she starts her journey to school when shomi stops her..

Shomi : Swara..?? U r ready..?? Come let's have breakfast..!!

Swara : No maa..!!

Shekhar : Eat little beta..!! See its ur favorite..!!

Swara : No baba..!!

Shomi : Acha at least take this Tiffin..!!

Swara : No maa..!!

And she leaves without listening to anyone..!!

Shomi : What has happened to her Shekhar..?? She is not talking to anyone..?? If anyone asks her something she only answers in yes or no..??

She doesn't eat anything..?? She travels almost 20 kms up and down..?? She doesn't rest properly..?? Doesn't sleep..??

She just goes and comes..!! She stopped singing..!! She stopped smiling..!! She stopped laughing..!! Everything..!! She stopped her life..!!

She is taking in oxygen and leaving carbon dioxide..!!

How long Shekhar..?? How long..??

Shekhar : We can lose hope shomi..!! We are trying since that day..!! Since 2 yrs..!! And we will keep trying..!!

Precap : batadu...??? 😜😜😜😜

So guys done with the episode..!!

And how's the chappy..?? Was it worth reading...??

This is the first time I tired humor..!! Hope it is fine..??

And tell me who do you think that girl and boy is..??

And thanks..!! Thanks a lot for 100 votes..!! Yippee I did a century..!! 🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

It is only just because of u people only..!! 😘😘😘😘Thank you..!! ❤❤❤❤

Will I get another 100 in this..??

This is deeksha reddy signing off..

Stay tuned...