Kidnapped..?? (Chapter 5)

Sanskaar pov

I hung the call...

I couldn't understand anything... If she wasn't being blackmailed by anyone... Then why is she doing this...??

She knows what would be my position without her then also...??? What is happening...???

Only for ragini she left me...??? How come...???

Am I missing anything...?? Or I am just exaggerating...???

My Swara...!!! I just miss her... Miss her a lot...!!!

I wish she was here with me...!!! I wish I could lay my head in her lap...!!! I really wish she could be my side consoling me...!!!

Swara...!!! I miss u yaar...!!! Pls Come Back...!!! Pls...!!

I promise u that this time I will control my anger... Pls...!!!

I could hear my phone ringing..

I took the call it was of commissioner...

"Hello sir..!!! "

" Hello Mr Maheshwari...!!! "

" Any information about lucky sir...?? U called this night...!! "

" Yes Mr Maheshwari...!!! U please come to place which I am messaging... "

" Anything serious sir..?? U r sounding low..!!! "

" U pls reach here as soon as possible...!! "

And he hung the call....

I panicked...!!

Why is sir calling me late night to outskirts...?? Anything wrong happened...?? No nothing happened to lucky... I know that...!!

Shrugging all my thoughts I took my keys and rushed to the place informed by commissioner...!!!

I reached the place...

I could see police vans around and a no entry tag tied around a black car... And the the window of the driver seat being broken and scattered around the road...

And some officers investigating the car and collecting some evidences...!!!

I was scared seeing the situation.... Later I realised that it was lucky's car...

Ohh God...!!! What happened to lucky...???

I rushed to the place.... Commissioner came forward.... He started asking questions...

"Do you recognize this car Mr Maheshwari...??? "

" Yes sir... This is lucky's car...!!! He liked this very much because it has bought it by his own money...!!! "

" OK... What about this wallet and phone..??? "

I took them and saw them through the ziplock....

" Yes it is his...!!! Where is he..?? "

For a moment I was very happy... All my problems... Tensions... Everything will be gone and we will be having a peaceful life like before...!!!

There was no answer from commissioner when I asked him again..!!

" Where is he sir..?? Is he in the car...?? "

" No Mr Maheshwari... We didn't find him...!!! We just found the car..!! "

" What do mean..?? If his car is here then he will also be here...!!! U r kidding right..?? "

" No..!! I think he is kidnapped..!! "

" What..?? "

" Yes Mr Maheshwari...!!! There is an dangerous gang out there...!!! They have been kidnapping people since a month...!! And we doubt that even ur brother is one of them...!! "

" How can you be so sure of it sir..?? "

" Did u notice that mark on the car Mr Maheshwari..?? "

There was a mark of eagle on the car in red...

" Yes sir..!!! "

" That's the mark of the gang... They have been leaving it whenever they kidnap one...!!! "

"Isn't there any way to find out lucky..??"

"We are trying our best to find them out..!! We have laid a trap... Just hope that it works out..!!! "

" I don't know anything sir... Just find my lucky...!!! That's it..!!! "

" We will Mr Maheshwari..!!! But it takes some time...!!! "

" I can't give you that only sir...!!! As time passes it will be more difficult for me handle myself and my family... Pls find him soon... Pls "

" Sure Mr Maheshwari... We will find him as soon as possible...!!! I will take ur leave now... The phone and wallet will be posted to u after our investigation... "

" ok sir...!!! "

And sir left...

I was left staring the car...!!!

After some time I headed back...!!!

Maheshwari Mansion

I reached home to find all sleeping...!!! I slowly made my way to study to complete the incomplete office work...!!!

I sat on the couch and started working...!!!

End of Sanskaar pov

Again Sanskaar was immersed in the work... He didn't knew the time until he heard his stomach growling...

Sanskaar pov

Ahhh my stomach... I am hungry...!!! I saw the time... It was 12 in the night...!!!

Then I remembered that I didn't had anything from the morning...!!!

I put the laptop aside and made my way to kitchen hoping something would be in fridge...!!

I reached the kitchen... Opened the fridge door...

I found nothing...!!!

No rice but some dal...!!

I felt disgrace... I felt like I had no respect...!!

They didn't think about me...?? Is there no one in the house who thinks about me...??

How could they...??

God...!!! I closed the fridge heading back to study only when my stomach growles again...!!!

Swara...?? Where are you...???

I ignored my growling stomach and headed back to study...!!!

I came back and completed the work...

It was 2 in midnight when I laid on the couch...!!!

But sleep was far away from me...!!!

I couldn't sleep...!!! I wanted to see swara...!!!

I didn't think anymore... Took my car keys and went to badi...!!!

I reached her window through backdoor...!!! I found her sleeping with tear stains on her face...!!!

Ohh God swara...!!!

Why do you hurt urself and me...??

Precap : Sanskaar birthday....

Sorry for not posting yesterday...!!!

Why do I get only 30 votes when the readers are above 100..??

Pls guys vote... It is the only encouragement I get...!!!

It doesn't take even a sec to touch the star icon but it nearly takes hours together for me to think and write...!!!

Pls vote...!!!

And sorry for grammatical and spelling errors...!!!

No proof reading...!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off...

Stay tuned.....