Swara.. Pls Come Back..!! (Chapter 3)

Sanskaar pov

After promising to bade maa that I would bring lucky back I headed to Badi...!!!!

I was determined to bring her back...!!!! She just can't go away leaving me behind...!!! She knows that I can't live without her nor she can live without me...!!!

I know swara u might just be angry on me for raising that Stone on lucky... That's it...!!!!

I will convince u swara...!!! I will convince u and bring back with me...!!!

I am coming swara...!!! I am coming...!!!

End of Sanskaar pov

After strong determination Sanskaar left to badi...!!!

He reached badi parked his car and left to Gadodia house..!!!

He knocked the door...!!! Shomi opened the door...!!!!

She was not shocked to see him here instead let him inside with a smile which startled Sanskaar...!!!!

He slowly entered the house and sat on one of the sofa...!!!! He was about to start a convo when Shomi just came and handed over the plate of breakfast indicating him to eat...!!!

"No maa...!!! I already had mine..!!! " Sanskaar lied hoping that she would be taking the plate back...!!

" Don't lie Sanskaar..!!! I know that u haven't had anything...!! So chup chap eat it..!! Otherwise I am not gonna allow u to meet Shona...!!! "

Sanskaar eyes turned moist...!!!

" Thanks maa...!!! "

" someone has told me that no sorry and no thank you between maa and beta...!!! "

Sanskaar chuckled on his own dialogue and simply eat his breakfast making Shomi happy...!!!

Sanskaar pov

I completed my breakfast and headed towards swara and ragini's room...!!! Now I am pretty sure that swara will be back...!!!

I am coming swara...!! I am coming...!!!!

I was about to enter the room then I heard my swara and ragini talking to each other...!!!!

"swara...!!! Pls go back to Sanskaar...!!! "

" Ragini..!! Pls not again...!!! "

" why not swara...?? He needs u...!!! "

" U also need me ragini...!!! I will not be going back..!!! That's final...!!! "

" why won't u be going back...?? Pls don't make it more hard for me swara..!! Pls..!!! I already lost laksh... Now I don't want to be the reason of urs and Sanskaar separation...!!! "

"U r not the reason of my separation with Sanskaar...!!! He himself is..!! If he wouldn't have rose the stone to hit laksh... Laksh would have been here and we all would be happy...!!!!"

"Swara..!!! U know his anger na...!!! "

" Exactly ragini...!!! His anger..!! If he would have controlled his anger then we all would be happy...!!! And he never does that..!!! "

"Swara pls don't behave like a maniac...!!! Pls...!!!"

I couldn't control anymore... I entered their room making them shocked..!!!

I spoke

"Ragini pls could u leave us alone..!!! "

Ragini nodded and left...!!! I started speaking again..!!!