The Next Day..!! (Chapter 2)

Sanskaar pov

I was cursing my fate... Then my gaze caught "Avanti bar....!!!!"

Unknowingly I moved towards the bar...!!! Don't know why..???  I don't even like the smell of it but I am going towards it..???

I entered the bar..!!! It was crowded...!!! People are seen drinking glasses and glasses of alcohol and the waiters serving them...!!!

I made my way to the counter and sat their and ordered for a peg...!!!

In no time the drink was served...!!!

I took the glass in my hand..!!! I was about to sip it but don't know why but HER face appeared asking me not to drink....!!!!

And I obeyed her words....!!!! I couldn't drink...!!!! How much ever I tried to drink I couldn't...!!!! Maybe it was just LOVE that I had on her...!!!!!

I just left the glass.... Paid for that drink and moved outside...!!!!

I was still wandering on the roads trying to analyze what was my life...!!!!

Suddenly I remembered that swara doesn't sleep without me...!!! Without thinking much I searched for my car...!!!

But then I remembered that I left my car in the mansion only...!!! Then I hired a cab and drive to badi...!!!!

Badi :

I reached badi...!!! Quickly I paid the cab driver and went inside and was about to knock the door...!!!!

Then I remembered that it was two in mid night...!!! It was not wise to wake up shomi maa and Shekhar baba..!!!

Then I opted for another route...!!! I went backside of the house and peeped into swara and ragini's room...!!!

I found her sleeping exhausted...!!! There were stain marks on her face...!!! It clearly indicated that she was crying...!!!

Seeing her in such position again I was broken...!!! Why because of me swara and others should suffer..?? Why..???

I stared her for sometime...!!! Then I left deciding that I would be talking to her tomorrow morning...!!!!

Maheshwari Mansion

At last I reached home..!!! It was late night and everyone were in their rooms...!!! I slipped into my room only to be welcomed by the memories of mine and swara...!!!

Tears made their way from my eyes...!!! I couldn't enter my room..!!! I immediately closed the door of my room and went into study and slept there on couch holding swara's photo close to my heart..!!!

Next day

Without opening my eyes I started to shout for the coffee...!!!

"swara...!!! Where is my coffee..??? "

" swara yaar..?!?!? My coffee..!! "

" Swara...!!! "

And I slipped from the couch and fell down...!!!

Then I opened my eyes and analyzed that I was in study..!!!

How could I be in study..?? I must be in my room na..???

Then slowly all the incident of past day started to scroll in my mind..!!!

Again my eyes were filled with water..!!

Then I got up with a hope that I would be finding lucky..!!!

Then I remembered that I have decided last night that I would be going to meet swara..!!!

Immediately I got up went into my room freshen up in ten minutes and rushed to meet swara...!!!

Downstairs :

As I was going out mom called out

" chore..!! Where are you going this early morning..?? "

" Mom..!!! I am going to meet swara to bring her back..!! "

" Then go and bring her back soon...!!! "

Just then Annapurna enter the scene saying

" Haan Haan go and bring only ur wife not my laksh..!!!  Why would you go and bring my laksh..?? U r one who is reason behind his missing..!!! "

" bade maa..!!! Why are you talking like that...??? I am also going to find out lucky also..!!! "

" when after one year or after ten years or otherwise after my death..!!! "

" bade maa...!!! "

" jiji...!!! "

" kya bade maa..?? Kya jiji..??? I just only want my laksh back and along with him ragini also..!!! "

" I promise u bade maa..!! They both will be back soon and I will be bringing them soon..!!! "

After promising to bade maa Sanskaar left to badi to meet swara...!!!!

Precap : swara refusing to came back with Sanskaar and the journey of Sanskaar without swara begins..!!!

So guys done with the chapter..!!! Hope u like this...!!!

Actually I have a question...!!!

What if swara really committed a mistake of leaving Sanskaar without any reason..???

The only reason would be to give support to ragini and nothing else...???

What are ur thoughts on this...??? Because here in this ss I am thinking to give no reason behind swara leaving Sanskaar and the story to be focused on Sanskaar and his pain only...!!!!

And guys pls make a point that in this ss there will no negative characters..!!!

Not ragini... Not laksh... Not bade ma.. Not sujatha... Not swara...!!!

Maybe sometime or the other they may have grey shade but not negative...!!!!

Anyway queries or any suggestions pls leave them in comment box...!!!!

This is deeksha reddy signing off..!!!

Stay tuned...!!!!