Those captivating eyes...

Chapter 19 - Those captivating eyes

Feeling those electric tingles was the first time since, well, since my death, and after that incident I haven't been able to feel anything other than when I'm with Chad or Clayton. But that's beside the point here. Chad is my maker so I'm bound to feel our bond or something like that that's normally what they describe in vampire books--the blood tie--or whatever. And Clayton his...his just a crush, that maybe my old body, my alive body always used to feel and now still feeling those tingles because they maybe never fully died down??

I have no clue what-so-ever on this subject of vampires and fleshers. I mean, come on, I just died so Chad must still explain to me detail upon detail of what is a flesher. But I got a feeling his either not going to tell me or that he really doesn't know. If I might say, Chad and Clayton made a huge fuck up with just going ahead and killing Samantha and I without thinking it through first.

Since I was feeling these amazing tingles and vibrations that are very pleasurable, I didn't want it to stop. I didn't want to open my eyes and move away from this unknown guy that's probably staring at me right now and thinking I'm a nut-case!

Other than wanting to have this skin connection for a little longer, my brain wanted its own thing to break away and look at his face. It was killing me but I had to do it. I had to so that I can keep him as my new pet and snuggle up to him forever.

I inhaled a deep breath, working up the courage, and took a step back, breaking off the connection. Once that happened, I felt cold. I felt like a real dead person that doesn't feel anymore. I felt almost.... incomplete.

I slowly opened my eyes.

My gaze going from his shoes, to his jeans, to his grey-tight fitted shirt, to his broad chest and then widening when it landed on an all too familiar face.

I face that looks just like his brother, but just more cuter.

I gasped inwards.

This really can’t be right? I mean, I have touched him before, lots of times, Hell even frikken made out with him! But nothing has ever happened like this! I've never ever felt this pleasurable feelings before with him! So why now? What's happening? Someone better tell me here because I'm really and utterly con-frikken-fused, to say the least!

"W-what you d-doing here...?" I stuttered breathlessly. His gaze was so...I don't have the right words here. I literally felt like I was melting just staring into those...captivating eyes. Yes, captivating is the right word! Definitely because he's eyes had a lot of detail too it. It has a light color green in the center, with grey around the edge. When people say that the eyes are the window to the person's soul, well I guess that that quote fitted perfectly.

He smiled. "I came to escort you to the principal’s office, remember?" his tone was music to my ears. Even with the amusement there, it was kinda turning me on! 

That's strange.

But felt most certainly right!

Wait, what's right again?

Duh, his voice remember! Silly Sasha!

Ohhh yeah!!!

I sighed dreamily and continued to stare into his hypnotizing eyes.

When he laughed at me making no attempt to move or take my gaze off his eyes, or gorgeous face, it was almost ganna make me faint right then and there. 

I don't know what has gotten into me right at this moment, but I can sure tell you if you were in my shoes at this moment, you would have done more than just stare. Luckily I wasn't losing control like shoving him inside the nearest store-room and kissing the daylight out of him. Luckily I was frozen or else that would have just been awkward, knowing that I was kissing Chad's little brother!