The truth and NOTHING but the truth!

**PLEASE READ AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER<<<< THE SECRET TO A V & F<<<<**

Chapter 17 - The truth and NOTHING but the truth!

 -----> Picture of Chad Night

Recap of previous chapter - Bad girl

I shivered when I heard a faint moan coming from him. I automatically moaned myself at how his kiss was giving me goose bumps. Pleasurable goose bumps.

He licked my bottom lip for some unknown reason. I wasn't experienced in the kissing department like Samantha was or Chad, so I was stressing why he was licking my bottom lip. All I know about kissing is that you just put your lips on the guy and then he will do the rest. So was I supposed to lick his bottom lips too?

I opened my mouth, ready to stick my tongue out to lick his lip, when suddenly he stuck his tongue in my mouth. I suddenly pulled away. Ok, that was new!

 .....................................................................................

I looked at him weirdly.

His eyes travelled down to my slightly parted lips. After five seconds he brought his eye back onto mine. We did not share words, yet just the look on his face was enough for me to fiercely grab him again and put my lips to his soft, full lips.

My entire body was on fire.

I didn't know that I could feel so human when I kissed Clayton. He made me feel so happy, taking away that anger that I had five minutes ago from Chad. It made me blush that I was now finally kissing Clayton. Although I dreamt about kissing him and feeling my heart skip beats and my toes curl inwards, I just imagined them at this happy moment. This was the happiest day of my life! Ok, second best. My first was dying.

He broke of the kiss, the sweet innocent kiss that he didn't try this time to lick my lip again.

He leaned his body on mine, making sure I didn't leave. Well I wasn't planning on! He then leaned his forehead onto mine and breathed out a slow breath. I was kinda wishing I could smell again because in a creepy way, I wanted to smell how his breath smelt. Was it smelling of tooth paste? Was it smelling of blood? Was it smelling of candy?

He suddenly laughed. His laugh gave me pleasurable tingles under my skin. "I just had an ice-cream" Why did he just tell me that? That was random! Oh, wait, he can read my mind!

I frowned, but giggled with embarrassment. "Stop reading my mind, you" I poked him in the chest. I looked down at my finger that was slightly away from his chest. I then place my finger back onto his chest and trailed my finger down his torso, smiling because I felt him shiver at my gentle touch. As much as I hated not touching Clayton I forced my finger off him and looked back into his beautiful grey-blue eyes. "We should probably find Samantha" I could just hit myself for saying that, but I was starting to get paranoid about his girlfriend. We were starting to become good friends and I didn't want to ruin that.

His face dropped and then he smiled sheepishly. If I didn't look away from his face right at this moment then I would probably kiss his face again. This time not thinking about Samantha or Chad! Only me and Clayton time.

He released my other wrist that was still pinned to the wall, and stepped back a few feet, yet still in reach for his lips.

Each step I took, following close behind Clayton towards the beach, where I last saw Samantha, was making my smile widen. This feeling was so amazing that I couldn't stop myself for grabbing a random person and hugging them. Clayton didn't notice my sudden weird vibe as I broke off the embrace with the stranger and caught up to him, which I was relieved because that would have been just so embarrassing, to say the least!