Chapter 3

Press this button if you love werewolf stories!!! --------------------------------------------------------------->

When the opened the door to my homeroom it was clear that I was late and the teacher did not take kindly to that, it was Mr. Athol, one of the teachers who despised me and incidentally was a wolf too and yes he was true to his name a huge asshole, well to me at least.

“Why so good of you to join us miss black but tardiness will not be accepted. You will have detention during lunch!” he bellowed at me with bits of saliva flying from his mouth. Great only I could get a detention the very first class of the first day to school. Ignoring the sniggers that came my way from the class, I nodded silently to Mr. Athol I began walking towards the seats. Though the elders had again joined the young wolves and humans, the division was still there well sort of.

The werewolves would sit to the right of the class, while the humans sat to the left. Some did try to mingle with each other but the majority prevented them from interacting, and it so happened that the werewolves had taken all the seats on their side.

Some of them looked over to me with a smirk, telling me that I had to sit with the weak humans, it’s not like it mattered to me. I would rather sit and talk with those who didn’t despise me. Though some seats were free in the middle, I decided to take the seat that was to the very end of the room besides the window, that way I could be as far as possible from Mr. Athol and could look out the window and relax for a while.

Keeping my head down to avoid any eye contact I quickly shuffled to the seat and sat down. Besides me a boy was slummed in his seat, he was wearing dark blue jeans and a black hoddie, from the look of it he was quite muscular but his face was covered with his hood yet I could still make out the earphones he wore underneath them. I hated people like that who would purposely waste their education and as much as I hate Mr. asshole over there I would never miss the class. Grimacing a little a turned my attention to the front where the teacher was going about the importance of the senior year.

After listening for about fifteen minutes a constant jabbing at my back caught my attention. It was coming from a girl who sat in front of me, her reddish orange curls kept bouncing up and down as she continued to poke her pencil on my leg. Leaning at bit forward I spoke

“What is it?”

“I just wanted to say hi! And welcome to our side of the room. I’m Sarah ” she smiled, I didn’t have the heart to tell her that this wasn’t my first time so I just went with the flow

“uhh thanks. I’m Rose”

“I know! It’s such a pretty name. I tried talking to you last year but you were with the cool crowd so I couldn’t ” her face fell a little “but now that you’re here, we can be friends right. What classes do you have” without hesitating she reached back and grabbed my time table.

“yay” she squealed “Your almost in all my classes, well except biology and Gym and history but its okay we can still hang out right” she continued. She seemed sweet and lacking in the friends department I thought why not so I told her

“Yeah sure”, she was about to say something else when Mr. Athol saw me leaning a bit forward

“Do I need to give you another detention Miss Black, to stop you from interrupting my class?”

“No sir”, I squeaked “I’m sorry sir” I added

“Well it better bloody not!” he shouted with the students in the front getting the worst of the spit attack. What did I tell you he’s an asshole right. The rest of the announcements were announced and thankfully Sarah didn’t try to talk to me again. But what I found a bit strange was the boy sitting next to me he didn’t even give a sign of annoyance when Sarah was talking to me nor when the asshole caught me. It was strange seeing someone so impassive as him, as I was used to the shot temper most werewolves, his silence was new to me it was almost serene…