Chapter 2

press that button if you love chocolate!!!  ------------------------------------------------------------------------->

I walked to the end of our driveway till it opened up to the main road a stood there a while but there was no sign of Casey. Our high school was about half an hours walk away from here, I could have easily walked there but it wasn’t considered a safe place out here especially for us. We were different from the average humans as much as it might sound insane we were werewolves. I had my first change when I was seven I wasn’t supposed to change at that time. A normal changing time for a werewolf is seventeen, but I was an exception to that rule. I don’t think of myself as anything special after all it was the circumstances that triggered my change nothing else, my mother had told me that. 

At the age of seven my died it wasn’t any accident that took him away from us, no it was something more horrendous. My father was the alpha of the pack all those years ago, my mother was the Luna our pack was a powerful pack, small yet powerful only holding a total of fifty wolves. But everything changed that fateful day the day each and everyone of my pack members was murdered before my eyes. My mother was also dying while my father still fought on trying to protect us, it was when both my parents life was in danger that my wolf came out. 

So lost in thought that I didn’t see where I was heading, until a hand grabbed my forearm stopping me. Startled I turned around it was Liam, Casey’s twin brother .

“Watch where your going alright, you almost hit my car!” he shouted at me , I flinched a little and tried to back away but due to his tight hold on me I couldn’t.

“What the heck were you thinking walking in the middle of the road like that?”, he asked me calming down a bit. I tried to think of something but nothing came to my mind I didn’t even know I was walking

“I don’t know” I told him defeated “I’m sorry Liam I didn’t know what I was thinking I’m sorry if I caused you any trouble” I spoke in a sincerely he was taking deep breaths 

“its all right just don’t do that again I could have hit you and Casey wouldn’t be so understanding about that” instantly a flash of Casey strangling her brother came to me mind 

“Yeah your right about that and thanks for not hitting me, it wouldn’t have killed me but it would have taken weeks for me to heal” I smiled at him now. 

“No problem”

“and um another thing Liam”

“yeah what is it?”

“Could you let go of me now, your using all of your strength and I cant move”

“Oh right” he immediately let go and cleared his throat, and combed his hand through his hair. He had the same sparking blue eyes as Casey but his hair was a bit darker that constantly covered his eyes.

“Oh sorry about that Rose, I guess I’ll be going now, see you at school” with that he went back to his car and drove away. Well isn’t tonight full of surprises and what’s with all the incidents with cars? Soon enough I heard another car honking behind me 

“Not again”, I groaned but Casey’s voice soon reached my ears.

“Good its just you” I sighed with a relief

“What’s that supposed to me?” she asked me as I ambled toward her red mini cooper. 

“well you see…” I recounted the incident with that stranger and her brother leaving about that part where Liam grabbed me too hard, well its not like it mattered. After I was done I slumped onto the plush car seat and enjoyed the wind that blew my hair.