Epilogue

Sorry guys...

This isn't really a epilogue.

But WAIT!
Stick around and just listen to me bicker before I let you in on a little secret to this story.

FIRST OF ALL!

Thanks for showing support for my first ever story here on Wattpad. I truly appreciate it and I hope you enjoyed reading it as well. I really liked writing it. (Even though it took FOREVER.) But using this app really got me in the mood to make some more creations of mine. So watch out for that~ (someday... in the near future.)

SECOND OF ALL!

I would gladly appreciate it if no one copies anything from this story whatsoever since this all came from my noggin. That includes my made up character, plot, idea, title and you get the jist. Just please don't copy anything... reporting you takes up a lot of my time. It's troublesome.
IT'S JUST NOT COOL, OKAY?!

Okay... now that I got that out of the way.

ONTO THE SECRET~~~

Remember my last author note on the last chapter?

About how Jungkook started his bedtime story and by the second sentence Choa was knocked out?

Remember how I told you to keep that in mind????

Well, if you wanna find out what Jungkook's impromptu bedtime story was, just read the bold sentences from the end of each chapter starting from the last one to the first.

**Hint Hint: Keep in mind that after the second sentence Choa knocked out and Jungkook still continued his story.**

WHAT AN EPILOGUE FOR YA HUH?

Overall, it just makes my day knowing that people chose to read 14 LONG chapters full of my ideas and imagination. If I could hug each and every one of you... I would.

Last words from -TheAquaGirl- :
KHAMSAMNIDA AND SARANGHAEYO~

💙