I

Other than the little emotional incident me and Eunri had in the bathroom of our hotel room, we spent the next day visiting and exploring the depths of Seoul. From its highest mountain peak to its shallow waters. Everything was so much fun. We took lots of pictures...

And by we... I mean just Eunri.

Although she was still a bit cranky, her smiles once in a while were enough to keep me satisfied and enjoy the trip even more.

I take a deep breath and look at the smiling girl beside me.

We were at the train station again.

Anxious to get back to Busan.

I mean, Seoul's great and all, but Busan is home.

I miss its warm and light breeze in the night.
She misses the sunrise, and to be honest...

I kinda miss it too.

We miss our home.

"Look! The train's here!" she said as she pointed towards the moving machine heading towards us.

I smiled down at her.

"Any last words to Seoul before we leave?"

She squinted her eyes and showed me a cheeky smile.

She turned around and faced the multitude of buildings.

"I LOVE YOU SEOUL! I WILL COME BACK! DON'T WORRY!" she screamed.

She definitely got some weird looks from the strangers passing by, but none of that mattered to me.

How could it?

When she's giving me the world's most precious smile.

Without even realizing it, I ended up wearing the exact same cheeky smile as she was.

-------------------------------

"Jagi?" she asked.

I turned my vision from the train window to the girl sitting across from me.

"Ne?"

"I got a text from my parents saying they want you to come to dinner with us once we set foot back in Busan."

I grinned.

"Well, that's fine with me. In fact, it benefits me now that I don't have to cook once we get back home."

She glanced up from her phone to look at me.

"I would've helped too ya know..."

"Oh, I know, you always do."

She giggled.

I gave her a questioning look.

"What is it?"

She showed me her phone.

"It's my parents. They sent a smiley face emoji once I told them that you're coming over."

I chuckled while looking at the conversation and focusing my eyes on said emoji.

They're something else.

"OH!!"

My eyes widened at her sudden outburst... in fact, I think I jumped a little bit.

She grinned at my reaction but then began to rummage through her bag and pull out her camera.

I tilted my head a bit.

She smiled.

"I took lots of pictures and I would like to show them to you."