Hope

···3 Months Later···

I woke up like any other day.
Except I had no alarm anymore...

AWESOME!!

I've always had a love hate relationship with that alarm clock of mine.

Sometimes it would wake me up from the most amazing dream and release me back into reality where none of my mind's creativity would exist.

But other days, It wouldn't even make a sound...
And those were the days I loved the most.

But ever since I graduated I never even touched that alarm clock. I wonder if it misses me...

I sat up from my comfortable bed and looked around me.

I think it's time to tell them.

"Jungkook? Are you awake honey?" said a feminine voice from the kitchen down the hall.

"Oh! Yes Mrs. Lee, good morning!" I shouted from my bed.

"Good morning. Now, when you're ready just head down here for breakfast ok?"

"Ok, thanks! I'll be right out!"

Well, that was my cue.

I quickly jumped out of bed, tried to find my socks that disappeared under the bed covers during the night because of tossing and turning, and headed towards the door.

Their house was much, much smaller than mine was.

Mine was two-story, and theirs was only one.

Simple. I like it.

When you entered the house you would see the living room immediately and on the far left side the biggest kitchen ever.

The right side consisted the main hall which contained my, Eunri's, and Mr. And Mrs. Lee's bedroom. Plus the bathroom. Can't forget about that.

But even though it was small, it was warm and abundant in many ways.

When you entered the house you felt a sense of security and warmth.
This is what a family should look like.
This is how I was supposed to receive love.

And believe me, it took some time for me to get accustomed to all the love being dispersed in this household. But after living here for more than three months, I can finally see what it's like to have a well working family.

And the least I could do is appreciate that.

I made my way down the hall, through the living room, and into the kitchen where Mr. Lee was at the coffee table reading today's newspaper. Mrs. Lee was just finishing the plates. It would not be long before she would take two of them and set them on the table.

So I beat her to it.

She looked surprised to see me right behind her, but suddenly smiled once I took hold of the plates of yummy food and set them on the table.

She took the other two plates and placed them in their respective spots and smiled warmly at me.

She walked over to me smiling and suddenly cupped my cheeks.