Chapter 12: Please Don't Hate Me

Niall Picked up Alana and carried her to the couch, wrapping a blanket around her and walking to the kitchen to grab them each a bottle of coke and a bag of chips

                    Niall Picked up Alana and carried her to the couch, wrapping a blanket around her and walking to the kitchen to grab them each a bottle of coke and a bag of chips. Before Niall walked back into the living room, he tried to mentally prepare himself for what the beautiful girl in the other room was about to confess to him. He tried to prepare himself for a whirlwind of secrets and confessions, and her tears spilling onto his shirt. Why was she so scared and upset? Was it really that bad? Niall took a deep breath and walked into the living room. He sat next to Alana and draped her legs over his lap, rubbing them soothingly and waited for her to begin. Finally Alana sighed and looked up at Niall, his eyes were now the beautiful blue she remembered and his face was twisted in confusion, worry, and a hint of panic danced on his features. *"Its a long story Ni.... but here it is"*

                    Alana spilled everything. She told him every detail of every beating she had ensured and about how her father had been abusive for as long as she could remember. How he would force her to steal from people, and go on dangerous missions with him and the punishments she had if she refused. He would tie her up and beat her, letting random men come in and do anything they wanted to her. Alana confessed to Niall that he had killed her mother for trying to run away from him and beat her severely for going with her. Alana told him stories of beatings, rapes, and the horrible living conditions he kept her in. She told of the fears she hid from and the nightmares she had. She told him how scared she had been and how dangerous it was for her to have ran away. Niall sat and listened, not saying a word. After 2 hours of explaining what she had been through,  Alana finished telling of the horrors of her father, and her past. She looked up to a silent Niall and realized he was crying. Tears ran down his cheeks and his eyes were once again, a stormy grey. Alana, terrified she had just ruined the love he had for her let out a sob *"Please don't hate me Ni"* she whispered. Niall's eyes shot up to her and he reached out and pulled her into his chest "I could never hate you for this princess. I hate him though. I hate him with every fiber of my being and he will pay for what he put you through, if its the last thing i do, i will make sure he pays" Niall growled and kissed at the top of her head. Alana sobbed into his chest and held him tightly, never wanting to let go, she was safe as long as he was here, and she knew it.