Chapter 7: House Party Trouble

Alana and Niall spent the next couple days talking, laughing and watching movies together

                 Alana and Niall spent the next couple days talking, laughing and watching movies together. Niall had decided he was in love with her, and she decided she was in love with him. The other just didnt know it yet. The two became super close and Niall decided he wanted to have some friends over to meet Alana and get to know her, but he got so caught up in planning the house party, Alana begin to feel unimportant and  left out, but she pushed the feeling aside telling herself that Niall was just excited to introduce her to the people he cared about, and he just wanted it to be perfect. The morning of the party, as Niall was getting redy for work and asked Alana to make sure the house was spotless and there was enough food, drinks, and alcohol for at least 80 people, saying nothing else, Niall left Alana feeling a tad bit hurt and to prepare for the party alone. Alana, still in the paid position as the maid, oblijed and prepared Nialls house for the party. She ordered special catered food and snacks, alcohol of every kind and other little party decorations and items. When Niall got home form the recording studio, he barely had time to shower, let alone thank Alana for preparing the party, or have a decent conversation with her. Feeling a little upset, Alana decided to get ready for the party, and to simply ignore the feeling she had and to just have fun.

                 Alana decided to dress really nice to meet all of Nialls friends. She curled her hair, but left it down to hang loose on her back. She did her makeup, taking the time to make sure it looked perfect, and decided to wear a tight, black dress and bright red heels. She smiled in the mirror and made her way down to the party. By the time Alana was ready, there was a full blown party going on downstairs. She laughed at herself as she looked around at the unfirmiliar faces. She went to the bar, and opened up a beer, and began looking around for those shining blue eyes that she had fallen for.

                   By the time Alana finally found Nialls eyes, she was buzzed, and he was clearly drunk. He was sitting next to a beautiful young girl with blonde hair and a radiant smile, the two seemed to be flirting big time. Alana, devestated, grabbed another beer and walked to the back yard. As she sat in the warm summer night, looking up at the stars, she thought about how he looked at her, how he kissed her, how she loved him, *"I should have known better"* she whispered. "Known what babydoll?" a voice behind her boomed. Alana turned around to see a very drunk man standing behind her. *"oh, nothing"* Alana smiled, and took another sip of her beer. "May i sit next to you beautiful?" the man asked, taking a seat before she even had time to reply. "James" the man said and extended his hand out, Alana introduced herself and they began talking. The two talked and laughed for a while, when all of a sudden james pushes himself onto Alana and tried to kiss her. Alana stood up quickly, dodging the kiss, but james wouldn't let go of her wrist, and a struggle began. *"Please let go of me"* Alana begged as she struggled to free her grasp from James. She fought to losen his grasp and began to find it usless until Niall ran up and ripped her hand from the drunk mans grip. "What do you think you are you doing? This guys an ass Alana, lets go." James stood up, and stumbled a little,  "who are you calling an ass, punk?" James stumbled towards niall and pushed his shoulder. "I am calling you an ass, do not touch her man, we clear?" niall growls stepping towards James. Alana looks into Nialls eyes, eyes that used to be blue. But were not a dark grey, and seemed to be filled with rage that Alana hadnt seen in years. James snears and grabs Alanas wrist again, "I will touch her if i want to, any way i want to, and there is nothing you can do about it" james goes from grabbing Alana's wrist to pushing her onto the bench and grabbing at the bottom of her skirt. As Alana screams, Niall tackles James and begins to punch him repeadly. "No one touches my girl" Niall screams as he hits an unconsious james one last time. Niall stands up and screams "everyone leave. The party is over, You, come take this asshole with you". Niall points at two guys, both of which grab James and carry him out of the party. In a matter of minutes, the house is empty. You and Niall are left alone and you begin to sob. Niall cradels you in his arms and carries you to the bedroom. Holding you close in his lap, Niall rubs soothing circles on your back and whispers in your ear "Its ok princess, i would never let him hurt you". You look up at niall, and he places a soft kiss on your lips, wipes the tears away from your eyes. "I have something to tell you princess"... niall trails off, and you pray he says what you have been feeling for the last few days. He looks down at you and continues.....

                                                                                     Alana's Hair

                                                                                     Alana's Hair

                                                                                Alana's makeup

                                                                                      Alana's outfit

                                                                                      Alana's outfit

                                                                                           James