Chapter7: Making plans

When Liam and I got to school where everyone was waiting for us. I had a new thing to tell everyone so I said " Hey guys, well I know i never told you guys but I have a brother. His name is Justin and he is like my fraternal twin, he is moving here to live with me, my mother and step father". "Really, that's cool. when is he going to start school here?" asked Carissa. "His plane is getting here tonight so probably two days from now so we can let him get settled" I said. "That's cool Anise, I can't wait to meet your brother" said Liam pulling me closer. "yeah, I know. I just wanted to let you guys know because I might not be here at school for at least one of those two days" I said. "oh, Niall. Can you watch Elena tonight? cause I'm going with Anise to pick her brother up at the airport." Liam said walking over to Niall. "Yeah, sure I'll take her to the movies or something so she doesn't get bored at my house" Niall said. "yay!! Niall's watching me?!?!?!" screamed Elena running over to us. "haha, yeah. I'm watching you tonight" Niall said hugging Elena. Elena secretly had a crush on Niall, even though  he was older than her. It wasn't really that much a secret either because we all knew. Well, school started and finished after 1st period because of an evacuation.  

     "Hey Anise, i have a question" Molly said walking up behind me. "Yeah, whats the question?" I said squinting my eye's because of the sun. "Well you know how Harry's birthday is coming up, right?"  she said. "So, I think we should celebrate your birthday and Harry's birthday since your birthdays are one day apart... and I also think we should get him a cat". "yeah! we should, those are both great Ideas" I said picking my book bag off the ground. "Okay, and does Saturday sound good for the party?" Molly said turning around to make sure none of the guys were coming. "Yeah, since it's like the on day we all have a time to hangout" I said " I said  "Uhm, do you think we should get a kitten or a cat? I'm thinking if we got a kitten the Zayn would probably take it away from Harry and go all ' Mama Bear ' on it". "I don't know, well I have to go. My dad's here" Molly said walking to a blue mustang. "okay, bye" I said.

      By the time I got home Liam had called me to tell me he was on his way to pick me up so we could go and wait at the Airport. He picked me up around 9:30 pm. We had a long car ride, since we made a few stops so I could buy some stuff to welcome my brother. As soon as we got to the air port I started to get very anxious, after not seeing him for the past couple of months. I was thinking that he would've changed because the people he hangs out with.