Chapter5: Feeling The Love

Wow for once I noticed that this time I honestly felt a big time SPARK. I just couldn't stop remembering watching Clarissa run out of the cafeteria when I said "yes" to Liam. I thought in the back of my mind if should ask the girls or Liam about it. As I walked down the hall every ones eyes were on us, was it because we barely started going out? I have no idea, but I'm guessing I'm going to find out. Liam finally got me to my class, we exchanged hugs kissed on the check and then i got in class."Hey Anise" said Harry trying to catch up to me. "Hey Harry, how has your day been?" I said looking at him. "Well Liam wrote this note, and he told me to give it to you" Harry said giving me a piece of paper that was folded up into a heart. "well here, now I know you still haven't been in this class, but its more than likely your going to be sitting next to me on the 3rd row last chair on the right, now come one lets go to our seats". "okay, I'm coming. and I have a question." i said following Harry. "What is your question?" he said motioning me to pass down some books that were next to my seat. "Well, earlier at lunch when I told Liam 'yes, of course I would go out with you' out of the corner of my eye I saw Clarissa run out of the cafeteria, she seemed as though she was crying. Why?" I said looking at Harry in a confused face. Harry looked at me with a face that mad me know it was a story that he didn't like talking about. "Come on Harry, tell me. Please" I said giving him the puppy dog face. "Well if you must give me the puppy dog face then I have no other choice but then to tell you" He said. "Just about 2 months ago, Clarissa and Liam were together. Clarissa was just being a gold digger and was using Liam for his money.When Liam found out that she was using him and he broke up with her. About last week she had written a long not to him explaining why she had done what she did and then she asked him if he wanted to get back together and he said no because he still wasn't ready to be able to trust her and she had turned into a bully ever since then. Now today she was crying because she wanted to be Liam's and when she saw how happy both of you were she got mad and sad and just burst into tears and didn't want anyone to know she was crying so she ran out of the cafeteria" . "woah, that was a long story.You don't think if i went to talk to Clarissa she would consider not to be sad and cry anymore?" I said looking through my binder's pencil pouch for my phone. "well, I recommend not going to talk to her alone, or even at all" he said giving me the ninja stare. "why? is she going to hurt me or something?" I enthusiastically said giggling. "pretty much, yes. last girl who did something like that ended up in the hospital" he said putting his hand on my shoulder. "I'm pretty sure Liam doesn't want that to happen to you". "really?" I said getting wide-eyed. "yea, but you didn't hear it from me, okay?". "yeah" I said "hey, time to get ready bells fixing to ring for after school" i said packing my stuff getting ready.

  *RING,RING* *RING,RING* the bell school dismisal bell rang and every one go up to leave, as I got up I pulled out the note and read it. It read"

         "Dear Anise, you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I love you so much, words can't even explain how I feel about you. I hope we can stay together forever, because I finally found the girl with that One Thing, and that one girl is you. Right now I probably mad you smile and I know this because by the time you are at this point of reading the note, I'm going to be behind you and I will give you the biggest hug ever!!!

~Love your boyfriend with love Liam James Payne

xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxox"

I turned around and there he was, with his arms already wide open and boy did I run into his arms of what! we hugged until his parents got to the school to pick him up. After they picked him up I went walking home, since I live right in front of the school.