Chapter3: Meeting The Rest Of The Guys

It was time for lunch and I couldn't find any one. I searched and searched. Out of no where my eyes were covered. I got scared and said "um can you please take your hands off me?!?!". Then i head a familiar voice say "Well that's a nice way to talk to some one who invited you to eat lunch with him on your first day at school". "Oh My Gosh!! Liam I am so sorry i didn't know it was you." i said in with emotion. "It's okay Anise, now come i want you to meet my friends" he said in a cheer full voice. I studied the cafeteria as I followed Liam, you could tell right away who belonged at what table. Liam finally stopped in front of a table where i saw 1 familiar face. "Hey Becky" i said waving at her. "Hey Anise" she said. "Wait a minute, you too already know each other?" Liam said in a confused voice. "Yeah, I'm her science partner" I said. "oh well here I'll introduce you to everyone" he said."That's Harry, he has the curly hair.That's Molly, Harry's girlfriend. That's Niall, just remember him as Becky's boyfriend.That's Zayn, the 'Bradford bad boy'.That's Sarah, Zayns girlfriend. And this is Louis, Jamie's big brother. and this is Ruth his girlfriend" he said. "Hi, I'm Anise. It's a pleasure to meet you guys" I said in the most cheerful voice. "Wait, where is Elena? she said she would be here" said Liam with a worried look. "Who is Elena?" I said. "Elena is Liam's little sister, and she is usually the first one here I wonder where she might be. . . " said Ruth. "Yea I think I'm just gonna go look for her" said Jamie. "I'll be back".Woah, I never knew Liam had a little sister. "Hey, Anise. Can I ask you a question over they please?" said Liam stretching and scratching his head. "um, yea. Let me just ask Becky something real quick" I said feeling my face get blush red. "Becky, do you think he's going to-" I said as Becky cut me off once more. "Yea, don't worry. Just play cool" she whispered in my ear.