Chapter 8: United

10:56 pm, Justin's plane was about to land. Liam kept looking out the window to see the planes coming in and out of the air port. I had been checking my phone every 10 minutes to see if I had gotten a call or text from Justin, but nothing. I suddenly had the urge to cry because of how much I missed my brother. " Flight 10597 is landing, again flight 10597 is landing" said a lady from the intercom.

   "Anise, calm down. Everything is going to be okay" Liam said hugging me from behind. Just then I saw a ton of people coming out of a door way. I was looking and looking to see a familiar face, but nothing.  I then saw a boy with some what long brown hair and the biggest smile on his face. " JUSTIN!!" I screamed running towards him. He looked tired. . .  But that huge hug sure did wake him up quickly. "oh my gosh! I missed you so much!!! Are you okay? How are you? Is every one okay back in Texas?" I said as if we were playing 20 questions. "I missed you too. I'm okay, I'm doing good, and every one in Texas is great and they all miss you bunches. But I brought some one you might want to see" Justin said looking towards the catwalk.

   Out of the catwalk came out the most familiar face ever, I couldn't believe my eyes. " JORDAN!!" I screamed. I was literally crying. My best friend who I hadn't seen in the past few months was here. "Okay, now that I have 2 of the people I missed the most right here with me, I would like to introduce Liam. He has been the most cutest, nicest, sweetest, and supportive boyfriend ever." I said pulling Liam close to me. "Hi, I'm Liam. And you to must be Justin, Anise's little brother. I've heard many things about you. And you must be Jordan, you do look like a nice person like Anise has described you." Liam said shaking they're hands. This is the amazing-est day of my life, I'm so happy that I have all 3 people that I love together.