11.

Hey guys this is going to be extremely short and I'm sorry about that, I'm just working on Impulse. Anyways. Enjoy

Nicole's POV

We were now fighting off a new pack. We as in, Versale, Mario and I. They seemed to be multiplying and our pack was getting weaker and weaker.

Versale figured that whoever was running the new vampire empire was now conjuring a werewolf pack as well. So there had to be humans involved as well- or at least shape shifters.

Mario had been begging for us to visit Skye so we took some time to go and visit her.

Christopher Incanto was still catering her body and Taylor was sitting by her bedside. "What are you guys doing here?" He asks angrily and I frown.

Mario takes a step forward, his shoulders hunched over and Versale grabs his arm.

"We just came to check on her." Versale answers softly. Taylor rushes to his feet and stands before us; it was clear he wanted us to leave.

"As you can see, things have no changed. You may leave now." He states boldly and Mario raises an eyebrow. "She technically belongs to our pack, so we have every right to be here." Mario reminds and Taylor begins shaking his head. "Unless she chooses to become one of you." Taylor grumbles back and this time I intervene the conversation.

"I thought you wanted her to be Luna?" I ask and he turns his back to stare at her lifeless body and then moves past us out the door. We turn to follow him and he shuts the door immediately. His back blocking us from entering again.
"I don't know anymore. I would rather be Luna but just not yours." Taylor's attention seemed to be pinned onto Mario and I turned to look at him.

They were staring at each other if they had their individual issues which then made me question Taylor.
"And why not?" I ask, clearly offended by this statement.
"I don't mind her being Luna, just not yours." Taylor simply says.
"Why is that?" I reply back and his eyes narrow on Mario.
"You." He growls, narrowing his eyes out on him.

"If you really cared for Skye, you'd be right here next to her." Taylor shouts and Mario shakes his head. "We're fighting for her." Mario whispers.
"I even stood up to you for that filthy immortal." Mario adds and Versale clears his throat. "Stop. Remember what we've talked about." He whispers.

"No, he deserves to know." It was simple to say that they were keeping secrets from me but why?
"What?" Taylor growls and Mario steps to him. "You don't even care for her." Taylor adds.

"That's a lie." Versale interrupts and I turn to look at him. "I knew she was Luna before she transformed. Which is why I wanted to keep her safe during the Full Moon ball. Mario had some idea which is why he was so cruel to her when they met." Versale explains and I swallow the awkward lump in my throat.
"You're a fool." Mario whispers and pushes his chest into Taylor's.
"What the fuck are you talking about?" Tension was building and it was overwhelming to the point where I could barely breathe.
"Mario." Versale calls out,
"What?!" Taylor shouts."
"I'm her mate." In that moment, it all happens so quickly. Taylor lets out a throaty roar, his shoulders rippling as fur emerges from his body.

He stands as a full fledged wolf.
My eyes are wide as I stare at Versale who does not seem surprised.
"Impossible." I hear from behind me and it's Christopher.
He's dropped his coffee as he stared at the sight. "Versale, this is your kind. Tell me this isn't possible." Christopher whispers.

"Taylor seems to have imprinted on Skye. Which makes things difficult. She's marked by a vampire, imprinted by a vampire. And her mate is already calling for her." Versale whispers and I feel suddenly nauseous.

They continue to rant to each other and I back away, heading towards the door. I hear my name being called in this distance but I no longer care.

I imprinted on Mario.

~*~*

So I had written this and wattpad deleted the update so I had to rewrite it so it's short. It really pissed me off.

But anyways

Comment.....comment....

X flower