08.

Ana's POV

I had to break away from Micah without him growing too suspicious. I told him I was going to hunt and went to the instructed location.

My eyes glanced around the area, it was still inhibited and looked like people had not lived there in a few years. The trees covered the front of the house and the bricks needed to be done over against

However this home was not jut Kings waking place, but Farrah's resting place as well.

Visions suddenly flooded my mind as I remembered the previous Mario transforming into his large wolf.

Farrah's eyes had squinted curiously as she cowered at my stance. "Anabelle, what are you doing?" She asked breathlessly as her back pressed up against the wall. "What is that dog doing here?" She cried out and yet all at the same time, she stood with assurance as if she were capable of defeating me or anybody she was associated with in the immortal world.

"My apologies my queen." I had sneered sarcastically with a curtsey and the wolf behind me bared his sharp teeth.

"Welcome to mortality my queen." I teased and lunged for her neck.

I cringed at the memory, internally debating if I was actually scared or not. Farrah was now Immortal- her capability was endless.

I made my way through the doors, peering my head from side to side as I walked into what I believe was the living area. I heard the flooring creak and I clenched my hands together and growled in a dark tone. I heard soft humming of Mozart.

"Farren." I called out referring to her birth name. I hear the exquisite voice of my younger sister and I glance over towards the staircase. My sister was beautiful before but my God now; her long dark brown hair now exceeded past her breasts. Her once thin lips were now fuller and link. Her eyes permanently a dark red: she fed often and had an excessive thirst.

She smiled innocently at me and made cooing noises, "Anabelle." She literally sang my name in a haunting tone.

"Immortality looks good on you did." I mutter and she smiles again. "Complimenting me after you tried to murder me all those years ago. Feel bad?" She asks obviously amused. It was a rhetorical question. "How are you even alive?" I ask and Farrah immediately frowns and steps back.

"You're still as hot and cold as ever. Complimenting almost lasted as long as my humanity did." She hums and I hated how she spoke in rhymes, almost riddles- it was nerve wrecking and she purposely did it for all her sadistic pleasure.

"Who changed you? How'd you survive?" I ask again and Farrah giggles again and strides over to the windowsill and sighs. "Oh my beloved sister. I survived because I was meant to. King was too foolish to not have changed me sooner. He would have made sure your exile was immediate." Farrah states, narrowing her eyes down on me. "You're acting surprised that I tried to kill you." I mumble. Farrah wasn't an idiot, she acted naive but she was far from it. "That's because your technique into killing was oh so poor. There is simple steps into doing so- ones I have expertised in over the years and as I'd be more than happy to show you sometime." She offers and I scowl. "You never answered my question," I point out as she widens her eyes.

"Which one?" She mews and I groan, "How'd you survive?" I try to keep my composure even though she made me want to explode. "Well after you attempted to kill me. I wasn't dead clearly- in fact I was far from it. I was fading in and out of consciousness. A few days passed and I woke up frozen in time." She explains and I didn't like how her story held holes in it.

She was too calm with me.

"Why didn't you go back to the kingdom and have me killed?" I ask and she giggles again, covering her face as if I made a snide comment. "Now what fun would that be? I finally got what I wanted with my immortality. I'd go back to some poor excuse of a kingdom? No I'd wait, proper timing, devising and scheming and come back with a strong kingdom. And I wouldn't try to have you killed Anabelle, I'm not like you." She says sarcastically and I know she's trying to hit below the belt but she's far from it. I had no regrets.

She had a proud smirk plastered across her face, but I was still confused as to why she didn't try to kill me? "You never did love King," I state. She wasn't being crazy- actually beyond genius.

"And you were. But you envied me so." She coos at me again, tilting her head to the side. I say nothing, just keep my eyes on her. I didn't want her words to sink in. "If you were smart, you would've killed King, leaving me mortal or at least him killed as well. If you couldn't have him- no one could." She murmurs. But that would've left me alone? Now that was a foolish plan.

"I'm willing to let bygones be bygones." My sister offers and I frown for the 3rd time. "What are you hinting?" I ask her and she smiles as if she were giving me fantastic news, which she probably was in her twisted mine. "Join me,' She breathes. The words are left floating in the air and my mind is almost in denial about what was being sad. She had to be kidding me?

"King didn't make you his queen but we can be together. Our followers bowing before our feet. You call the shots and so will I. We'll compromise. We'll be feared by many and worshipped by all." She whispers with a soft smile and I swallow her, trying to find the words to speak.

"What's your plan?" I whisper and she chuckles. "Let's just say, I'm going to make King pay for everything."

~*~*~*~

I know it's wicked short but remember, all of the other chapters are already written up. I'll update after I get comments and everything.

x flower