04.

Taylor POV

I hated Skye being idle. Not being able to talk to her or even know if she was going to make it was killing me.

I refused to just stay in the house because it made me feel helpless, so I went to go check in Christoper for the 6th time.

"You might as well just stay here." Christopher says with a comforting smile and I return the expression, as I stared at Skye's body. She was attached to a heart monitor and her heart was beating steadily. She was frowning and her foot stirred ever so often. "She's responsive. She's actually been whimpering a lot lately," Christopher informs me and I frown, running my hand across hers.

Could she feel me?

Did she even know what was going on?

"Is that bad? What's going on?" I ask him and he shrugs, moving towards her body.

"I inquire that she's experiencing some unpleasant memories from her past life. That or someone may be visiting her." Christopher explains and I cringe anyways. Her chest rose slowly and I turn my rad to the side.

I wasn't so sure.

"Why is her skin darker than before?" I ask and he cocks his head to the side and rubs the side of her head, closing his eyes together as if to sense her aura.

"There seems in to be an increase of her heartbeat. It seems as though her Luna/ werewolf behavior is taking over." He explains and I swallow hard.

I didn't want her to become a Vampire. I enjoyed her purity and quite frankly; I loved despising the immortals with her. It was the only sense of security I ever had that I shared with someone else. She was the only person I got along with.

"Tell me." Christopher whispers moving back to the black chair that was positioned over by his desk.

"Tell you what?" I ask, turning my head towards him but not keeping my eyes off of Skye.

"The story of how you met her." Christopher asks and I pause, fiddling my fingers and chuckling t the memories. "I think I was about 17 when it happened. My father had one too many drinks which wasn't any different from any other night. My mother was out with her nightly men to pay rent. My dad and I began..well." My voice trails off, did he really need to know all of this?

I didn't even come to copes with realizing it as well. I scratched te back of my head, trying to find the words to speak.

"My dad began hitting me as usual. I wasn't...string back then. I just remembering getting so angry to the point where sometimes I'd want to kill him. I guess my body went into shock when the hits came." I admit and shake my head.

It was silent for a moment, all but Skye's heart beating steadily.

"Anyways, I fled my house and went to a club. I hooked up with some girl and she.., she led me to her car and started you know started doing this.

We started to have sex and I felt something weird about her. When I held her closer to me, her heart didn't beat...I looked at her and that's when she started to drink from me." I close my eyes as I relive the moment. The feeling of my body ripping internally. Fire and yet ice all at once.

"My mind shut off for a few moments and then I saw Skye break through the window. I remember seeing the girls being decapitated and then Skye was in front of me. She told me I was going to be okay and slowly brought me back to health. I've been endebted to her ever since." I whisper and smile at Skye's body as he frown whispes from her face and she finally seems content.

"Is that why you're so attached to her?" Christopher asks and suddenly my head begins to spin.

"No. That's because..." My voice trails off and I turn my back.

"I'm in love with her."

~*~*~*

This should hold you guys over for a week or two