~ Chapter 28 ~

Last Chapter:
-----------------------

Just one person would be enough. Someone who would look her way. Someone who would agree with her.
Someone who wouldn't hit her.

Someone to love her.
*******************

Third POV:
---------------
She finally arrived at the all too familiar place. She checked her phone for the time and it was only 12:30 meaning that they currently had recess; not that Keigo couldn't go to the tennis courts whenever he wanted but she was sure she would find him there anyways. She ran to the tennis courts quickly tracing back the path she walked to last time she visited. She slowed down as the tennis courts came in sight... she scanned the members practising and noticed that her brother wasn't there.

Kabaji, pausing from his game, saw Ren on the other side scanning the courts and decided to see if she needs something. He wasn't planning to talk, no, he just wanted to know why she was here... again. Ren looked up and saw him coming closer and realise that he was Keigo's friend so she decided to wait until he was close enough to her before asking her question.

"Do you know where he is?"

He gave her a blank look before nodding his head. "His dad called him over."

Ren gave a surprised look because she was definitely not expecting him to talk but then the information said finally processed in her brain. Why was the head of the Atobe family calling her brother over at the exact time she found out that he knew she was here? She gave the big guy her thanks and turned to go her way before her phone suddenly vibrated making her jump slightly.

She opened it to see it was a message from her brother. "Father wants to see you, imouto-chan."

Her face became pale and she started shaking violently. It was finally happening. Her nightmares were becoming true. She started imagining all the things that might happen to her; after all her so called father was unpredictable. She knew even if a strand of hair got inside the company she would be instantly locked up and hidden away from public view.

"...are you okay?" A boy with dark orange hair asked her. She scanned him for a bit and realise he looked like he just woke up making him the member that always sleeps; Jirō Akutagawa. "What happened?" She asked looking around for any evidence and noticed that her phone was on the floor. A ringtone started playing from near her.

"Osu.... she's here." That was enough for her to confirm that Keigo was looking for her and Kabaji just gave her location away. She started running as fast as she could away from the school while Jirō gave the frantic girl a confused look before going off to sleep somewhere again. She realised she went the wrong way after approaching a big mall. She didn't stop to think and went to the clothing stores planning to change out of her school uniform to make her less recognisable. She was definitely no amateur to hiding away from people chasing her however she wasn't confident about hiding away from her brother.

"Move out the way for Atobe-sama." Ren peeked out from the shops window and saw lots of men wearing black suits containing a purple pocket squares. Huge sign that they work for the Atobe family. She sneaked out of the shop and blended in with the crowd forming to watch the young heir walk past. How did he know where she was? She got distracted and nearly screamed when a hand grabbed her dragging her away from the crowd.

"I swear I will scream if you don't let me go, and let me tell you my screams aren't pleasant to the ears." She threatened the person holding her and was ready to start biting and kicking when she heard a snigger. "Don't worry. I'm not a pervert." She took a proper look at the guy who was, by the way, wearing a hoodie that covered his face. She ignored personal space and put her face close to his.

"Oh it's just you." She breathed out in relief. "Thanks for helping me."

-----------------------------------------------------------

And that's it for this chapter 🤗 Thanks for reading this still even though i don't update too much ❤️ I wonder who the guy who helped her is... who am I kidding? I bet you know 😂 I guess you're not gonna be sure until next update tho 🤞🏼😔.

Jk I love you guys and since I don't update as much I won't leave a cliffhanger 😂 p.s. please vote and tell me your opinions. I love reading them 😘

-----------------
She pulled down his hood revealing his face. "I prefer seeing your face then it being hidden, Ryo." He smirked at her letting her know that he knows he's handsome making her raised her eyebrows while laughing but not denying. "So... who were you running from anyways?" She put her serious face on and explained that her father and brother was looking for her. He suggested going back home but then realised that Keigo could easily track him and his house down so decided against it. "Ren! I found you! Get her!" She scowled at having her time with Ryoma interrupted but quickly ran away with Ryoma by her side. They ran around for a bit; finding and then running away again, finding and running away again on repeat until she reached her decision.

She didn't like causing trouble for anyone and certainly not to Ryoma so she ran away from him when he turns his back from her. This time it was her turn to look for Keigo. She soon found him close by though waiting inside the car with a guard holding the door open. Good relationship or not, they still had the same dad and had to follow orders.

"Ore-sama thought you were going to give up soon enough and of course ore-sama is always right."

--------------------------------------------------------------
This time it's for real cuz I've run out of ideas 😂 I literally write this off from the top of my head no planning included so help 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ As I already said in my fake ending earlier 😂 I appreciate all of you reading up to here cuz I know the plot is all over the place and there's no romance actually happening between them. If no one could tell I suck at the topic of love so I don't even know why I wrote this 😂😂😂 anyways I love you my lovely readers 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 I would love you even more if u voted on my chapters but it's fine if u dont want to 😂 seee youu nexttttt updateee ❤️❤️👊🏼