Chapter 6

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!

~~~In Suna, their home~~~
No ones POV
It's been years since the 3 Sannin, ex-Hokage, the Kyuubi and Naruto moved in to Suna. He is now 7 (I think that's how old he was when the Uchiha massacre happened). He was eating breakfast with his family when a guard came in, "Lord Kazekage! Pardon my intrusion but there is a man outside the gates who wants to speak with Naruto-Sama. He says his name is Itachi Uchiha. Should I permit entry?"
"Yes. Bring him here immediately!"
"Hai!"
The guard left and a few minutes later he brought Itachi. Naruto was happy to see his Brother but saw his face and became worried. "Itachi-nii? Is everything ok?"
"Naruto......"

Itachi told everyone about the Uchiha massacre and the truth behind it. The only survivors being Mikoto, Fugaku and Sasuke since they had no idea about the coup-de-etat. Itachi told Mikoto and Fugaku about it after the massacre but didn't tell Sasuke in fear of what he'll do.
"Naruto, I know this is too much to ask you but is it possible if you can go back to the village to look after Sasuke. Mom and Dad can protect him at home, but the council can take him into their hands when he's at school. I can trust no one but you...."
Everyone looked at Naruto, keen to learn his answer. Naruto looked worried but then said, "I'll do it. I owe you, Aunty Mikoto and Uncle Fugaku a lot. Besides, I'll get to meet everyone again! But I'll leave after the chunin exams, he should be able to take care of himself then."
"Arigato, Naruto!"

Gaara came up to his brother and voiced out everyone's thoughts, "Brother, are you sure? What if they hurt you?"
"Yeah kid! Don't do anything dangerous like that!!" Shukaku came out and said.
Naruto smiled and said, "It's alright, Brother and mother. I'll be fine. I am very strong! I have control over my Bouringen and chakra chains. Not to mention I can do bukijutsu and fūinjutsu as well as medical ninjutsu very well. I have blue lightning, which is faster than that of the 4th Hokage's. I can even summon the boss summons, and Manda-nee-chan will always come out if she feels I'm in danger. So don't worry!!!"
Everyone knew this was correct and was relieved. Suddenly, Naruto asked, "Itachi-nii, where will you stay now?"
"I don't have anywhere to stay. I am a wanted rouge ninja."
Rasa interrupted, "He'll stay here. No one needs to know about this!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes! It's an order!!"
"Arigato!"

Everyone started packing their clothes. They were going to leave today, using Naruto's blue lightning. Naruto sent out word to his family that Itachi visited him and told him the reason for the massacre, and also he was coming home using one of his summons. Needless to say, they immediately replied saying they were delighted that he was coming back. They packed their bags and said their goodbyes to everyone in the village. They went towards the gates. Naruto hugged his brother one last time and saw that Gaara was at the verge of tears. He looked at him and said, "Don't worry, Gaara-nii. We'll meet each other during the chunin exams. Once it's over, I'll come back with you!"
Gaara looked happy and said, "Goodbye, brother!"
Then, the Sannins, the ex-Hokage, the Kyuubi and the Kyuubi's jinchūriki left using Naruto's blue lightning and reached in lesser than a minute.

The guards looked at them and saw them approaching the village. Kurama and jiji went back in Naruto's mind. There stood 4 figures, 3 is them known too well. The 4th and unknown figure approached them and said, "I'm Naruto Senju Kitsune and I have returned."

And......... THATS IT FOR NOW!!!
Hope you guys (and gals) enjoyed this short update!
See ya next time!
Ja nee!!