The Spider

You run down the stairs and straight in to your angel boyfriend Gabriel's arms, only a towel wrapped around you. "What's wrong?" Gabe asked giving Dean a pointed glare.

"There's a spider this big in the bathroom." You make a circle with your hands.

"It's not that big."

"Yes it is! Go kill it."

Sighing Gabriel zaps upstairs and suddenly is back. "Call Michael." He says.

"Dude, you're an archangel, smite it." Dean says.

"Guys." You point up the stairs, sitting there is the spider from the bathroom.

"Call Michael."

You walk into the kitchen and call Michael. "Hey, (y/n)."

"Michael, get over here we need help."

Suddenly you hear, "IT KNOWS WE'RE TRYING TO SMITE IT!!!"

"Was that Gabriel?"

"And Sam. And Dean."

"What are they trying to smite?"

"The spider."

"You guys can handle a spider."

"Michael, please."

"No." Michael says then hangs up.

You walk back into the living room to find the boys on top of your coffee table.

After they dial Michael again, you can hear half a conversation.

"Michael please come help."

"Please."

"Please."

"Please."

"Michael it's getting closer."

"Michael, please."

"I'll tell Ally you're being a total jerk."

"She might break up with you."

Suddenly Michael is standing behind the spider. He drops a book on it. Suddenly it leaps at him then onto Sam. "IT'S GOT SAM!!!!"

Michael stands up and drops another book on it. It's finally dead. You run over and give him a hug, "Thanks Michael."

As you run upstairs to get dressed you can hear Michael telling Gabriel that "He's an archangel, grow up."