He's Dead? Ending Two

Your glass of (favorite drink) fell and shattered when Dean finished talking. "You're lying." you finally get out. "He's not-not dead."

He'd just recently proposed. You were getting married. He couldn't be dead.

Dean just starts at you. "You weren't a hunter; he was a archangel. You shouldn't have to have lost him." he thinks.

Sam notices your ring. "When?"

"He proposed last week." You take a deep breath. "I can't believe it." Tears are now streaming down your face. Dean moves over and hugs you.

"Get your hands off my girl, Winchester."

"Gabriel!" you shriek and run into his arms.

You're angry but too damn relieved to do anything about it. "I thought you were dead. For like three minutes, never to that to me again." You pull back and slap him.

"I faked my death again. I'm gotta ride the apocalypse out. That way no one will try to hurt (y/n). I just have to be dead for awhile."

He pulls you back into his arms and you rest your head on his chest. "If you ever do that to me again." you threaten.

"I understand."

"Well we're gonna go. Congrats on being not dead and being engaged." Dean says.

"Congrats." Sam says as he pulls Dean out the door.

"I'm sorry."

You just hum into his chest, Gabriel is alive, all is good for now.