Distracted

I sighed contentedly. Today is the only day we get to rest from all the work we've been doing. This is also the first time that we get to go out by ourselves without our managers. We're currently in a three court gym and we're playing volleyball without Lisa(for the first time) because she wanted to practice a dance she watched from YouTube. I'm captivated by her passion in dancing, this is the reason why I'm always shouting, cheering, and hollering whenever she gives an intermission of any choreography she dances, even the choreography from our music. She keeps saying that she's not that good but her dance moves beg to differ, she's always being an extra in our performances. I'm watching her dance practice at the moment.

"Jennie, who would you team up with? Jisoo or Me?" Rose's voice pulled me out of my trance. She was dribbling the ball for our game and looked at me waiting for my answer.

"Pick me! You know Rosé is good in everything that she does." Jisoo tried to persuade me into playing in her team.

"Aww, thanks baby. You know I always do my best to make you proud of me." Rose flirted to Jisoo.

"Ew. You guys need a room." I pushed Rosé towards jisoo, which made Jisoo hug Rosé to stop her from falling.

"By the way, I want to team up with Jisoo." My response earned a loud whine and shout for joy. 

Rosé dropped the ball to hug Jisoo tighter and then the ball bounced off rolling to the space where Lisa was practicing. I followed where the ball was heading  while i heard the music playing loudly through the speakers she brought with her today. I forgot the title of the song but I know it was sang by the diva queen, BEYONCE. I picked the ball up and then passed it to Jisoo.

"Jisoo, catch!" I turned back to Lisa, who was warming up, and quietly walked behind her. She screeched while I hugged her from the back when she was stretching her arms. 

"Are you sure you don't want to play with us? It'll be really fun." I whispered in her ear then blew air in it making her shiver. She leaned her head back to put it on my shoulder. I pecked her shoulder, it's been a while since I acted like this sweet...well except to our BLINK.

"Nah, I know I'm gonna lose from you guys anyway." She hummed at the same time I frowned.

"Also, I have the "unclucky hands" in games from what Jisoo calls it." She continued.

"You're not unlucky, you're just...clumsy. That's all. Please join us."

"Oh, so that you guys can laugh at my clumsiness?!" She pulled away from our hug to face me completely. 

"That's not what I said." I was about to cup her cheeks when she stepped back and crossed her eyebrows.

"But that's what you were insinuating?" Her voice getting higher. 

Wait...I think she's getting mad.

She continued to rant about us bullying her everyday when I made a move to smash my lips on hers to stop her from talking but Jisoo's annoying voice stopped me.

"Jennie, let's start the game. You can make out with Lisa later." I turned around to tell her that I need a minute with my girlfriend.

"Don't  worry, I'm not mad. I was just playing with you, my love." Lisa cut me off.

Why does everyone love to interrupt me today?!

I just gave a sloppy kiss to my baby as a reply to what she said.

☆☆☆☆

Playing volleyball with friends is really fun but it's not fun whenever they exchange flying kisses and flirtations with each other; acting like I'm not here. Now they're just playing volleyball with each other and I'm just like the wind; cannot be seen but can be felt and ignored.